Reviews for Doc Martin Dinner Date
nature of things chapter 8 . 8/28
You can't stop now! Talk about a cliff hanger. Love how they love each other and that Martin is passionate when necessary and then shy. Please finish this story. Very well done.
beachbumz4.5 chapter 8 . 7/5
Hi there! Are you finished with this story? What a cliff hanger! I would sure like to know what happens.
Grace from California
Dalton007 chapter 8 . 5/8
I was just getting into that too... Please hurry up and write more, its brilliant...
tedcolucci chapter 7 . 2/27
What a great story! This is the 2nd time I've read it and have loved it both times. I need to ask; have you written a follow up? I must be hallucinating, but I swear that the first time I read this, there was a follow up story in which we found out that this "Laura" was a teenaged mother Martin helped out in London and took a liking to, since her own parents weren't interested in helping. I must be losing my marbles!
If you haven't updated it or written a follow-on, please, PLEASE do so. You have done such a great job with this plot that it would be shame if it just ended.

Thanks! Ted Colucci. Rochester, NY
tedcolucci chapter 8 . 2/5
What an unbelievably great story! Thanks for giving us these 2 in happier moments. Please! Please! Update us!
Mommyanne130 chapter 8 . 1/24
Time for another chapter! Love the suspense .
amie.higgs chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
O the suspense! Can't wait for next installment:)
johnnieb chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
Awesome story, written with so much love for the central characters. Cliffhanger pauses between a couple of chapters were unexpected and well thought out. And a mystery promises to unfold beginning with chapter 9. There WILL be a chapter 9?
My favorite quote - ". . . feeling her private life slip out the front door and into the ears of many waiting villagers." That is poetry. And this was a terrific Dinner Date. Next - ?
BWagner60 chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I like where the story is going. Seems like I remember Martin's friend from med school had a wife named Laura at least in some if the story lines. Could that be who the letter is to?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Enjoyed the story so far-will be checking back hoping for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
A gentle correction to another reviewer's correction. One phrase of the sentence the reviewer corrected, should read: "picking up the same bit of paper." One never wants to end a phrase or sentence with a preposition.
D Charles chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
That was really good, I liked the entire chapter. They were perfect together and they left things in an expectant stance. They are suppose to pick up where they left off when she goes to the surgery tonight. Oh, but now what's going to happen, we know Louisa? This is not going to be pretty, there will be accusations and misunderstandings. They can never really have smooth sailing can they? It's unfortunate, but it seems to be the nature of their relationship. I hope you decide soon, and come back with more exciting and well written chapters. We're waiting. Thank you
k22-89 chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
Great story so far. Looking forward to reading more chapters soon.
thetack1347 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I'm sorry but, I was too distracted by the numerous misspellings, grammatical errors, word omissions, etc. to get into the story. I think you should spend a little more time editing your work. Maybe a friend could help you? This one sentence is a good exemplar:

Bending down trying to help Louisa pick up her things, accidentally picking the same bit of paper up forced there hands to met, when ever the two touched each other something just made there veins flow with excitement and there minds filled with desire.

It should read:

Bending down, trying to help Louisa pick up her things, accidentally picking the same bit of paper up, forced their hands to meet. Whenever the two touched each other something just made their veins flow with excitement and their minds fill with desire.

That's just one passage. I'm sure this is a wonderful story but, the errors get in the way.
Boots1980 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Glad to see you back and with such a beautifully-written chapter. Your insight and dialogue is amazing. The letter adds the perfect cliffhanger. Looking forward to more