Reviews for Let's try that again
Carstairs-SuJuEXO chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH! 3
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2017
I've read this story twice now, the first time a few years ago. It's gorgeous. You even made me cry
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Omg,I literally cried!,gosh this was so emotional and heart pulling love this story and u for writing it!couldn't have chosen anything better than this I fully underestimated this story and regret not reading this sooner plz update soon!(the next two chap,13&14 iv read already lazy to review on them on the page so I'll do it here tho sorry hehehe)great idea with the soulmate bonding its so romantic and sweet how they met again tho I almost died when Zoro didn't remember Sanji I was like "WHAT!?" Cuz that would've been so unfair but how they suddenly separated again ahg!I felt my heart separate into two when i remembered how it happend with how Zoro and everyone else suddenly dissapeared by Kuma in Saobody tho I wonder how they kept it up until Saobody?I really wouldve liked to read that from Sanji and Zoro soulmate version perspective if u know what I mean
Eleanora93 chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
One of the most beautiful ff I ever read! The past of zoro was so sad... and the way sanji wanted to help him and stay with him! I read this in one go. I couldn t stop! I m glad they finally find eachother again! Ok, now I m crying... your fault!
C o l o u r l e s s n e s s chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Urmm... the whole story is coming up blank. Not even a word
xri chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
Oh! Poor zoro and poor sanji ! ! ! Siiiigh!
xri chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Aw! I'm already in love with this story! ! ! !
kiddy.t.wolf chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
The feels hit so hard in this chapter. My eyes won't stop tearing up...
Sea Wan River chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
I'm speechless
Sea Wan River chapter 12 . 3/15/2016
am I crying? yes
koyoi chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
One of those stories that I just had to read in one go. You got me hooked from the beginning with the whole mystery and supernatural aspect, I was intrigued to know right away what happened to Sanj and how Zoro's ability works. Poor Zoro, the life he's had, it really made me glad that Sanji was there for him at least in that form, but at the same time I was anxious because Sanji would have to move on eventually and how would Zoro manage then... And then knowing that they would've met if Sanji hadn't died...*sniff.

I really liked the way the relationship between Z & S developed with each chapter, with each new bit of information and how the revelations brought so much depth to the characters. Also Zeff and Sanji's relationship was beautifully portrayed, and the way Zeff took care of Zoro.

The twists in the last few chapters took me by surprise, soulmates and reincarnation, that was so beautiful and heartwrenching. I was hoping that they would be able to meet someplace, sometime and the whole story was nicely built up to the point where they would meet in life at last and remember. The way you tied your story with the canon plot was brilliant, I absolutely loved reading the familiar events through different eyes, Sanji's eyes. The ending was witty, naturally left me wanting more, even just a glimpse of their meeting after two years. Absolutely brilliant work!
OhitSmudged chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
THAT FUCKING HIT ME IN MY DAMN FEELS BECAUSE THATS HOW AMAZINGLY WRITTEN THIS WAS. GOOD JOB! Holy shit I think I almost teared up
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Ooh, this story is already off to a good start, interesting...
jynxxchan chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
this story...beautiful is all i can say. the whole omg everything I can't put into words how amazing this was
starsettte chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
This story literally ripped my heart into pieces, well done!