Reviews for Let's try that again
Ventusio chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
This is a very beautiful story, thank you so much!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2013
I cried like hell.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
This was a really good story! I was reading parts of while watching the expendables w/ my family and ur story made me cry so many times. My parents keep giving me the wtf look.
Alowl chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Famous. Last. Words.

Hm. Can't help but wonder - would Sanji's interactions with Ivana change, to any large degree, if he was in love with Zoro? If he knew that Zoro was waiting out there for him? He'd probably cut down on the flirting, if nothing else...

I really enjoyed this 'fic; it's gotten to the point where I come back and read it over and over again, savoring the words. You're one of the best ZoSan writers out there; I look forward to your future works!

And, um, if you don't mind a question - have you ever considered writing a fox!Sanji or a kitsune!Sanji story? I'm not asking you to write one, nor am I trying to prompt you, so please don't be offended by my presumption; I'm honestly curious! I have to admit that if you did decide to write one, that would be great, but - you're the author, I'm the reader; these are your stories, not mine!
Mo0Chroi chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
OKAY - here we go. Cus I actually forget myself...

I love this. I'm not sure if I reviewed this before, but I was around for when it started coming out in chapters but I sort of fell off of it toward the ending chapters. Literally. I stopped on chapter nine. O_O; So when I started thinking about his more and more and more, wracking my brain to try and remember if I read the end of it, I settled to searching for it to read it again. Ten minutes later, lots of searching - I find it and I finished it in one day 8D

I love this. I dunno if I can enunciate it more - but I love it. My heartstrings were tugged and so much at that by the whole idea. It bought tears to my eyes, knowing that everyone was going to be in a crew together someday and they'd be happy together!

QQ But that ending... oh my gosh... Granted its hilarious, its a bit bittersweet since they JUST 'got together' only to be separated for a couple years... and Sanji gets to get chased around by trannies... (:D hehehehe...)

This is a gem... I can't believe I didn't favorite it - I loved it so damn much. Just... ahhh... this was wonderful *can't say much more LOL* - Keep writing them! 8D Please XD
Proper the Incredible chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Oh dear, Sanji and Zoro really have shitty luck. But perhaps they'll finally have sex when they reunite? I LOVED this fic, bravo!
SinsDeed chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
:O Oh my god. This is amazing! And I love the happy ending... it's so sweet!
Yamato Ichi chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
OMG...this fanfic is BEAUTIFUL! \(w)/
The part where Zoro died and they both seperated made me cry! (;_;)
Keep up the good work! :)
Wolfiekins chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
You are absolutely amazing! I have to say I'm not good with long reviews but you are really really amazing and I had to sign up just to give you a just review! I am checking up on property of sanji weekly and it suprised me how much I'm involved with it :) so naturally I looked at your other works and started reading this.. I read the whole thing in 4 hours when really I should be fast asleep by now after more than 2 days without sleep but I just had to keep reading! This whole story really struck a chord with me and by the time sanji woke up I was on the verge of tears! Which turned into actual tears when they parted after such a short reunion ( so mean! ) and that turned in to a giant smile in the last chapter when I saw where you were going ... That was absolutely brilliant and it sent me reeling :) well maybe I'm babelling from tiredness but I had to tell you how awesome you are ;) and keep up property of sanji now that I have an account I can really follow up on it! It really is a great story and I can't wait for more of it;) With love- wulfie
Falun chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
That was beautiful. I'm feeling all melancholic, hopeful and sad at the same time, it's a cocktail of emotions right now.
As to this story (admittedly it applies to all your stories I read), I love how you keep the balance between plot and development of the relationship.
You know, when you don't want things to end because they are reliable good and it's cheering you up/relaxing you... Same goes with you and your stories.
This may sound sappy, but I'm still an emotional mush.
XiggyMatsu chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
I've read many fanfiction. Several of yours (those of which I've reread several times, I might add).

I just read the entirety of this in a few hours, and I don't think I've ever had any fic put me through such an emotional roller-coaster before.

As I got closer and closer toward the end, I began to get better at guessing what you were going to do next. I was sobbing for most of this period, especially when I started screaming at the screen "If you put them in the OP-verse for the next life, I'm going to die!" (I'm still alive, but my face is gross from all the crying)

I hardly ever cry, I have mostly discouraged myself from doing so all my life, so you can see how this is startling to me. It just goes to show how amazing of an author you are.

This story MOVED me.

I had the pleasure of following "Bad Idea, No Means Yes" and have reread it a few times, and I'm thoroughly enjoying "Property of Sanji" (In fact, it's one of my favorite ongoing fics) of which I have read the available chapters multiple times. I'm gradually making my way through your works, and I just hope that someday my own fanfiction will affect someone as much as this one and your others.

I look forward to reading more of your fantastic and imaginative stories.
LyssieB chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
This was a really good read :)
Moon's Aphelion chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
Really liked how you portrayed Zoro in this story, and the pain of both Sanji and Zoro being unable to be together due to irreversible situations. All in all, I really enjoyed reading this story! Great Work done! (:
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
Gradually reading this fic, I fell in love with it. Love the way you expressed their feelings all throughout the fic. It's wonderful. Pls update the fic. I wud love to read what happend to them after the time skip. Pls continue the epilogue.
SpiritedObsession chapter 13 . 9/7/2012
NOOOOO how can it be OVER?! i HATE cliffhanger endings! please please PLEASE do a sequel?*grovels* I LOVE IT TOO MUCH! :D
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »