Reviews for Claymores of the Pure Heart
ULTRAMARINE59 chapter 4 . 3/1
Please update soon.
The Canadian Patriot chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Whos prospective is this because I have no idea.
U.N.S chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
In the Emperor's Name! Update quickly!
SanShine chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
You praise the Emperor by your work. Another great chapter.
RahXephon chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
There is so many things wrong with what you have uploaded, but I'll mention the most egrerious one: do not publish duplicates. There is NO reason to upload the same story three times and it's against the rules of the site (that guidelines page that you had to click "yes I agree"). I highly recommend you delete two of them and let one version remain.
RefleR chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Nice story just a few things in the last chapters htat bugged me first is the lieutenant managed to block a Nobs swing which should not be possible because orcs are stronger than humans especially nobs. Then later you changed the amount of people living in the hive city to millions to 500 billions. That many people living in a city with only 2 exits with only 2 bridges that are only 30 meters across is not really possible just imagine all the traffic lines that would cause. And lastly 8 people holding of an assult from that many orcs they should just be run down it doesnt really matter how stronger or skilled you are meating a charge like that of orcs you will just be swept avay if you are only 8 people.
SanShine chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I love your fanfiction so much. Warhammer and Claymore is a epic mix. This one (memories) i like most, because i think it is better writen than the others and i like that kind of storytelling more than that of the others. Please continue with your work :) :D:D And i hope they wil eventually go back to Rabona to settle things right :)
ryan garfeild chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
When i read this I think of the song World of Stone by Blackmorres night. I think of your story and I think of a Brotherhood of Grey Knights working with Dragan to purge the mutants. I really like your tale. The only problem is that there are some minor typos and grammar stuff but other than that nothing