Reviews for The Greatest Bond
Yes! The best Fawkes and Albus bonding story by far! :D
Fan chapter 1 . 2/12
I LOVE this! This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen
Shell chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Thank you for sharing your story. I liked it. I have wondered how Albus and Fawkes met. :0)
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
If burning phoenix smells like frankincense and myrrh, I'd keep my phoenix burning all the time.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Jajaja I loved the "glorious phoenix like you" line.. I loved how sweet this was, Fawkes and Albus are cute together :D
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
A great story. Very well written.
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow. No really, wow! I love the way you have Albus and Fawkes meet for the first time... the dialog is so true to the way I imagine both of them.

I am very much looking forward to more of this one!
Yue Sai chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
At the beginning I thought Albus was like a little boy as it was cute picture him as a little boy, but as a young man isn't bad either. I love how they met. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read more from you. Take care and I wish inspiration finds you. :)
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
The discription you used was just beautiful, no spelling mistakes, and the whole thing simply beautiful... )
pepe200 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
that was very good. I love the idea that Albus doesn't seek ownership.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Where would we be without MMADfan? :)

Oh I loved this so much! It touched my heart and nearly brought tears to my eyes. I loved the idea of the phoenix being born to bond with a special being. It makes Albus and Fawkes' relationship all the sweeter to think of.

Thank you so much for sharing!