Reviews for Merely A Minor Position
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
LOL
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
hee! I can see it. Mycroft and his secrets... :)
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was absolutely hysterical.

“Your brother is the bleeding Prime Minister!” John shouted.
Sherlock blinked owlishly. “Is he?”

If Mycroft were the prime minister, I can certainly believe Sherlock wouldn't know unless someone told him. I could just hear them speaking the dialogue. They sounded very in character. And I loved this line as well:

“But it Mycroft Holmes is his real name then that means that he’d have to have constructed a whole alternate personal just to get involved with politics,” John protested. He stopped. “Actually, that does sound like exactly something that you brother would do.”

Very nicely done.
Temptation Through Perception chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Oh Sherlock...
this feels like something that really would happen.
But I always felt Mycroft would be a little bit more 'power-behind-the-throne'?
Still, loved John's reaction.
-Raven
imkerfuffled chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I. Love. This. And it would be just like Sherlock to not realize something like this! :D
Hehe. Imagine Mycroft when he realized Sherlock didn't know!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I would not be surprised in the least.
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
That's a rather clever idea for what Mycroft does. And it would be just like Sherlock to not care.
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was incredibly funny, well done!
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
ROFL. XD Yes.
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
XD
You know, Mycroft either as the Prime Minister or as the true power behind the prime minister makes lots of sense…
And did I mention you did a fantastic job with the dialogue between John and Sherlock?
loveable-spazz chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
hahahaha cute idea!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
...I know almost nothing about Mycroft, but this makes absolutely perfect sense.

Keep up the great work.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is brilliant. I can just see Mycroft making up a completely new identity like that, and the interaction between John and Sherlock was perfect.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This story was verry funny.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great fic. I have an idea along the same way, but it's so much nicer to actually read it.