Reviews for A New Generation
tia chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
i love it :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
Cool story! I was wondering if u could do an adam sevani x reader story. Thanks !
Cassandra chapter 13 . 10/16/2012
I know its late but me and my best friends went out at night to see it in the theatre and moose cam and we started screaming like retards and almost go kicked out. These guys said Why are you guys screaming moose? and im like Why not moose? and winked and we ran home. Nice Time. 3
Temii Casandra chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This is funny becuase when i get to college i want to go to NYU and be a double major in Dance & Creative Writing . Story going to be
Guest chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
You should totally make a sequel about them once they get to Miami I'd totally read it.
avery chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
update,update,update,update,UPDATE! !
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
Update soon please
freespiritedsonicyouth chapter 10 . 7/19/2012
This is a great Step Up story
Layla chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! You just made my crappy day more better! Your the best ... btw did you see the new Step up movie trailer this one's gonna be hot!
Layla chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
Layla chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oc Mitchie La'roe gender male age 14 eyes hazel hair brown with blonde streaks gel-d up like Finn's hair on Glee skin tanned Hispanic. He is gay and he also goes to an art school . His parents don't except him so, on his free time he dances to avoid any confrontations with them. He has a crush on moose but knows that it would never happen. If you want you can make him a Bf so he won't be lonely. He has a bestfriend named Lola Tresell'e.
Abertha chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
This story is awesome! I only wish we could have seen a little more interaction between Arianna and Savannah. But all in all I love this story!
preciola1213 chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
I have to say... THIS STORY IS GOING PLACES MAN! It's cool and has lots of fun to it. But the only problem is that they're tooooo short. It leaves the reader hanging a little...u know. But other than that, Love it and can't wait for a update!

SEE YA!
Lune du Minuit chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Hey! You're alive! I was beginning to worry. I liked it! That chapter was really funny! I'm glad I'm one of you're favorite reviewers (truth is, this is the only fanfic I review;) it's my favorite). I don't really have anything else to say... I'll review again if I think of something. My only advice now is to sleep on it and go wherever your dreams take you! Have a nice night (and update soon ;) !
Lune du Minuit chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Hi! I'm glad to see you updated! It was a little short, but sometimes you need filler chapters, right? The part with Arianna trying to fly was funny- I have a friend like that who goes crazy after she's Had Mtn. Dew. Just for an idea, you might have them go explore parts of NYC. They haven't really done anything outside of the vault, and it might be nice to have them wreak some havoc on the city and its' inhabitants. Once again, I really like the chapter! Have a nice night.