Reviews for Love Will Tear Us Apart
VolpineGrinz chapter 29 . 9/22
You're killin' me, Miracles! So totes thought you had updated. Still - I'll check out your stories on the new site. Still wish you'd complete this one though... just sayin'
Congratulations! Will check it out.
VolpineGrinz chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
The story is sweet and interesting. The girls' inner dialogs are maddening - but so accurate. Insecurity seems rampant in teens, no matter how outwardly mature or confident they appear. And it makes me think, "Gads, I remember what THAT feels like." Still it also makes you cringe and want to smack some sense into them to not waste another precious second on useless worry. Looking forward to reading the following chapters.
TsubasaNoAiJP chapter 28 . 8/22/2016
I certainly hope you will at some point continue this story, it's been one of the more interesting ones I have come across in all honesty.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2015
yukki, pro!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
Sorry for the bad news happened, just hoping the story could keep continue. Im sure many of the others must have the same thought of it. Anyway, thanks for your wonderful writing.
SuperBo1nk chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
I really hope that one day you would continue this story.. I diligently followed this story and I was sad to know about what happened to your files. Even if it will take some time for you to finish this, I would wait until the very last chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I'm sorry to here about your computer and all your work gone

for PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable
veamgee chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
I'm so sorry to hear that :(( well this is a bummer.. *sigh*

Anyways, I wish you all the best with your remaining stories and I hope nothing like this (horrible memory loss- your computer that is, and not your mind) will happen ever again :D

Good luck!
Claine24 chapter 27 . 10/27/2012
Ouch.! haist how i wish that Sachiko would just have the courage to say what she truly feel.
I really like sora here. :)) i like there confrontation here, hope there will be another..
guess who chapter 33 . 10/16/2012
Why are we still friends by 98 is the song that suit to your story.. when i was reading your story that song comes to my mind.. hmmm
Honulicious chapter 33 . 10/14/2012
Hey! Thanks for the compliment to my review. I did appreciate the slap. I'm still wondering if sora's 'us' meant her and rin. I wonder why sora thinks she's protecting Yumi..cuz apparently she's doing a very poor job of it.

Thank God youko and sei saw the problem with rin. I'm super happy sachi found her first. What does the 2nd key open? I think sachi forgot Yumi's bags. Where will they stay now? will they file a report against these counsel members? Hmm

Can't wait for more!
Claine24 chapter 32 . 10/3/2012
Wow ! great job for Sachiko. Finally she SAID it, though i hope Yumi was there to witness it :D
I really hate Rin tsk. what is she Sachiko's Mother ? haist well i simply love this chapter. just can't wait for the Confession, well Thanks for the mention. NEXT PLEASE .
Chinensis' Fan chapter 32 . 10/1/2012
Damn Rin, I can barely contain my anger for her.
g-girl chapter 32 . 9/30/2012
yes! another chapter.. thats alright we're waiting for the next chapter..goodluck :)