Reviews for Just A Phonecall Away
Evidence Murderer chapter 1 . 20h ago
Fiction MA, adult content with explicit sexual or violent situations, is not allowed on FFn. Please take down "Just A Phonecall Away" and repost on another site. (If you don't know where to post it, Archive Of Our Own allows these types of works.)
Rotisserie Jimothy chapter 1 . 2/23
haha, nice smut.
Adamantyne chapter 1 . 2/4
I lol'd a couple of times. Strange couple they are, those two.
Kiraramichealis chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Well that was sexy.
YaoiAttraction chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I FUCKING LOVEEEEE THIS!
Bushwah chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I was hoping to write something like this, but it looks like you beat me to it. *pout*
RandomHyuuga chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
For a second, I thought his dad was going to walk in. xD The person who really walked in was so much better

I love this fic. ;u; Now I'm going to go and read a bunch of your other ones.
Angelas chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
' "What are you wearing?" Itachi asked quietly." '

HOLY FUCKNUT, that was SO hot. (x

Jeez. I especially liked the dialogue they had when they were on the phone. Incredibly delectable, and fabulously depicted. I applaud you for such, for you have very much reawakened my deep, seething love for these two. o.0

How could I ever forget how much I adore this pairing? I do not know. All I know is that this was a serious turnon. (:

I won't be forgetting this one anytime soon.

Anyways, amazing work, and very original idea. :D I do not regret reading this one bit.

Hope to read more from you sometime!

xx
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Funny thing is that in the middle of reading this my iPod switched to "I'm Sexy and I Know It". Coincidence? I think not...XD
TideOfMelancholy chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
psch, that was hot

well done, keep it up
Deidara Luv3r chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hot i love it
Mika Achizume chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow Mika thought Sasuke on the kitchen floor was just so hot!
BlueSharingan26 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was really good! It had me giggling like the fangirl I am for the Uchihas! X3 Very well written too! :D I love Uchiha smut! XD
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh HURRRRR darling. Oh hurr. :3

You just brought one of my wildest fantasies to life, and for that, I thank you.

Rin
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
OMG this was a GREAT story! very much yaoi goodness i was needing!