Reviews for Faces of Red
Amaranth1412 chapter 1 . 5/29
This has to be the most realistic Inuyasha fanfic I ever read. Most people tend to stop with ''happily ever after'' and don't bother to delve into the intricate implications of that. I'm so thankful I stumbled across this fic. Considering the very nature of their relationship, and after all they've been through, Kagome and Inuyasha will certainly spend much of their life together struggling and fighting and striving with all their might to preserve their hard-won happiness. Unlike a trophy, which when won, stays with you until you throw it out, Kagome's and Inuyasha's future is so fragile. It would be a daily struggle, especially for Kagome, who had to give up a whole world to stay by his side, which only proves their devotion to each other. This fic left me pondering all this, and I rarely get this worked up over a story. So what else can I say? Awesome portrayal. Awesome themes. Raw honesty. I love it. :)
KaUiA chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I love it. It leaves an impression, an underlying tone of things implied. I hope you write more Inukag stories.
MidnightReader1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really enjoyed reading this story :)

Haha i love how he tries to act tough when Inuyasha is secretly a softie at heart :)

Looking forward to reading your other stories :)

I love this pairing :) xx
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Normally i'm not much into this couple, but I gotta say this was very well written

Shows how Kagome has to adapt not only to the nice part part of the Sengoku Jidai, but aslo the darkest one.

Looking forward to more of your work!

See ya!