Reviews for Go Buckeyes!
Night beautity chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
You write McNozzo is beautifully and fluid. It was cute, romantic, and electric. *swans dreamly* Thanks.
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Perfect like always. Enough said :) Keep it up! You are now the McNozzo god/goddess in my eyes _
shiftyless chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
:) so very awesome
NARUTO-GAARA-AWSOMENESS chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
So after I read this I went to school and a
girl in my chemistry class had a Ohio state hoodie on that said buckeyes.
SleepingSiren chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is so great. Especially DiNozzo's phone call to Mike, and how he was just immediately like "Oh, okay, just don't be too rough with the guy."
Fucking love Mike.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Okay That Was The Perfect Mixture Of Sexy Hotness & Comedy. I Loved The Phone Call. Too Funny. & Damn, Timmy's About To Literally Get Fucking Into The Bed. Hope He Can Make It To Work Tomorrow Without A Limp. XD

Really Great Story! X3
zidanecuteuke chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love this story so much you are awsome
darkscarletrose chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Sexy! I love Timmy he is one of my favorite characters! I especially love when he is mischievious like in this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
bahaha that's fantastic. such a good premise for a story. i especially loved "i was in high school you pervert!" :) excellent.
kbbandgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I love this so much! It's just perfect!
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Ohhh goodness. I have read this before on another site, but just finding this now on here, I had to comment. I fucking love this story, always have. :) Thank you.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
wow
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Woo! This was HOT! And I can't help but giggle at the image of Tim drowning in Tony's Jersey.. It's so CUTE! Once again Amazing fic! Thanks!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Tim watched the beer that Tony had been holding out to him slip through Tony's limp fingers and fall to the ground.

...McGee sure likes to get Tony to drop his beer when he dresses up for him...sweet.:):):P I love jerseys (even though I'm pretty sure Tony mentioned playing basketball, not football, in a season 1 episode, and I think he said something to EJ about it too), so I totally approve of this.:):):):P:P:P

What the hell?

Pulling back, he yanked at Tony's shirt that was for some reason still on, and gasped when Tony pushed his chest completely against him.

...hehehehe...:P:P:P:)

Tim still had on the jersey, Tony was using it as an anchor and every time he tried to take it off so he could feel Tony's chest against his own, Tony growled and fisted it harder.

...hee hee hee...:):P:P

"T-Tony," he gasped as he felt Tony push faster, harder, deeper, and his cock was trapped between both their stomachs. As Tony moved, Tim's hips meeting his, his cock was being stroked. "I'm going to…"

"Yes, do it. Cum for me Tim."

...NOT ON THE JERSEY!:P:P:P:P:P

He felt it and looked down to see that Tony had yanked the jersey up so his cum didn't hit it.

...Well, that solves that problem.:P:P:P

"Why couldn't I have met you when I went to Ohio? Then you could have worn it then."

"I was in high school, you pervert."

...Aw, c'mon, McGee! High schoolers love dating college guys!:P:P:P:P

"Dude, what the hell?"

"Something's come up," Tony said, his eyes staring at Tim and Tim blushed.

...Giggity!:P:P:P:P

"Always wanted the one I love to wear my jersey."

...AW...!:):):):)

"Go Buckeyes!" he cheered with a giggle...'

...now he really IS taunting him!:P:P:P:P

Yeah, so his boyfriend had a kink for him to wear his jersey. He didn't have a problem with it, though it was obvious he was going to have to wear it only from time to time and not every Sunday. It would lose its power if he wore it all the time, and he honestly didn't think his ass could take what it was about to every weekend.

Oh…the sacrifices for love.

...Go Buckeyes, indeed.:):):)...And to all a good night.:P:P:P
IncurablyAwesome chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Gahhhh that was f*ing brilliant xD