Reviews for Tell Her I Love Her
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
No! MORE!
Regina lacrimarum chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Awwww... Other reviewers have wanted to know Hermione's reaction, but I think that she knows that she's a scarlet woman and from that point it's clear that she reciprocates. If that's what you were going for, great, but if not you should perhaps continue it. Thank you for the story, anyway. It's very cute.
Mekamus chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Lovely, just lovely. I enjoyed it immensely.
Goven chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
awww really sweet but u should continue these story :) I really wanne know how it goes on further
RedBisou chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Noooo don't leave it there lol I want to know Hermiones reaction! I loved this!
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hermione's a Scarlet woman? O.o I enjoyed this so much Gamma. This cracked me up! That comment... Brilliant. I want to know Hermione's reaction though even if it was one word or a sentence. Other than that I loved every bit of it! :)
XxJabberjayxX chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I liked it. :) I wonder how Hermione reacted, lol. Nice job.
werewolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was good you could go places with this if you ever felt like continuing it (i think you should)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really like the way you pictured Ginny in this. Like in canon, you made clear that she wasn't the weepy kind, but still she was really upset here. I like the snappish way she defended herself and tries to pretend that she was fine. The "girl talk" was well done, Hermione was playing Miss emotional-advise, like with the boys, being affectionate and supportiveā€¦ I'd seen the end coming, but I like the way you brought it all of a sudden! Awkward time for Hermione! This was fun to read, for a dark-side reader with a dark-side author ;)
Sora Yagami chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh no, no, no! You can't leave it there! That's not fair for us! xD! don't tell me that Hermione rejected Ginny and that's why you didn't continue :(!

Good advice for Hermione's part xD.

And I suppose that the timeline in the story is somewhere between or a little after GoF? (Goblet of Fire) For the "Scarlet Woman" thing xD!

Good job! :D
NANLIT chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh come on! Don't leave it hanging like without showing what Hermionne would say in response to that first.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wait Molly thinks Hermione's a whore? O.O not expecting that lol. But it was a cute, fluffy story. :) good job! :D