Reviews for Boys night out
mama3 chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
awesome new update
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Cute chapter Jessie33. I loved the talk between Luke and Chris and I also loved the talk between Reid and Henry as well in the washroom. I love that Reid and Henry are going to tolerate each other and try and be friends for Luke and Katie's sakes. I just hope and pray that Reid, Luke, Henry, and Chris can get through dinner without killing one another. LOL
mama3 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
just got caught up on your new writting
melinda08 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
oh you write them so well I love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
Oh yeah, leave it to Chris and Henry to ruin a perfectly good evenin by acting childish...good job on your story...
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter Jessie. I feel bad for Reid and Luke in this chapter. Henry and Chris were awful to Reid and Luke in this chapter. I hope that Henry will be able to convince Reid to come out of the washroom and finish out the evening for Katie, Chris, and Luke.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Goood Job...Good think that Reid and Luke didn't do it in the bathroom..ummm,...I hear a charge of "indecent exposure" by the Oakdale PD...LOL
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 6 . 10/9/2012
Cute update Jessie. 33. Reid and Luke are so cute and adorable together in this story. Henry should have walked in on Reid and Luke making love in the washroom. LOL
melinda08 chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
omg you updated! I LOVE this story so much update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
That's cute
RLeternal chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
This is so hilarious and nice. Beautiful story! Luke, Reid has the hots for you and you only.
mama3 chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
awesome new update
mama3 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
loving the job
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Great chapter Jessie. I LOVED the conversation between Reid and Luke in chapter. Doogie was awful using Reid's toothbrush when he spent the night at Reid and Katie's house.
ReidAndLukeFanForever chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Great chapter Jessie. I don't blame Reid for dreaming about making love to Katie even though he is gay in love with Luke. I feel bad for Luke hearing Reid say that he had dreamed about making love to Katie.