Reviews for Another Mary Sue
HRE IS GOD chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
This made my dong go zing! Excellent job, I await more.
Annabeth137 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is just amazing!
JOIN THE SUE-BASHING MOVEMENT!
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
You MUST continue this! It's fantastic!
Hailstorm chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
For a sequel to My Immortal, this is pretty good. I despised Ebony with a passion, and I already hate Tallulah. However, since the story isn't under HER point of view, I'm not going to flame your story. I can already see that some people are trying not to fall under her spell.

I like how Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny have learned to figure out the signs of a Mary Sue after Ebony Way's infection was over. Draco doesn't seem to have learned his lesson though, because Ebony's sister, Tallulah, is starting on him. I can't believe Draco hadn't recognized Ebony's sister.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tal (I hope you don't mind that nickname for your Sue character, it's just easier to type) started on the Golden Trio Ginny sometime soon, although I hope that doesn't happen.

Keep up the good work.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Yay! You updated! :)

Nice plan they came up with! I'll have to check out that Mary Sue story :)

Can't wait for more!

~WolfyBD
grandmagechina chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
HAHAHAHA!
Mhmm chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Well she isn't exactly a Mary-Sue if most people hate her, but good job!
DalekDavros chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Good story. However there is one sue type you cannot kill unless it is fanfiction, the cannon sue a character who has sue traits but was created by the actual creators of the work and will only die when they say so and with fanfiction the ability to return from the dead might happen. Keep up the good work.
Jabberjay chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Hahahahaha Ebony

/Enoby/whatever must be so ashamed to have such a preppy sister called Tallulah Diarrhea Banana. :) Poor Gryffindor people.
InternMaureenFromNightVale chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh no. NOT ANOTHER MARY SUE!...I'm done now.

I have to say, I'm excited to see where this story goes. I would never have thought of this.

That's all for now...Update soon please!

~WolfyBD
i am an owl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ahahahahahahahahahaaha. I love it when people Re do troll fics like this. Awesome
grandmagechina chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Words cannot describe how hard I am laughing right now.