Reviews for Crossing The Street
StarRider1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love this!
Abbi4Raie chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love love love it!

Im glad that there are now more than 2 RoD fanfics.

I love Des and I love the part where they leave him with the tab. He's just so adorable.

The best episode of the entire show was on recently, the one with the lines "Tu est mon homme." and "Et tu est l'un pour moi." This fanfic kinda made me feel the same as when I heard those lines.
leigh chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I absolutely love RoD! Great fic! There really should be more Doyle fics on here. I really hope they finally put Jake and Leslie together this season... It's driving me crazy! Watching RoD makes me want to move to Newfoundland... I'm only a province away in NS.
octo chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
thanks for writing this!you write wonderfully, and i loved this story. i adore this show and hope you (and others) will write more jake/leslie stories.

Cheers!
Thalia The Huntress chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I didn't realise ROD fanfiction existed, but this is so cute! Keep up the good work! :)
Timeless A-Peel chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Here I just wrote you saying I hoped more people would write for RoD, and you've already gone and put up a story! Great work! I think we all hope this'll come to fruition sometime during the season. Come on, Leslie. You can't lie to yourself forever. ;-)

Hopefully this fic will be the tip of the iceberg, and we'll have more RoD to come.