Reviews for In The Blood
harryislife chapter 11 . 9/27
Good, I would prefer to not have a Harry Ginny ship, I mean shes a fangirl.
Miss Millie chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I have read your story and was so into it that I didn't even realise I had come to the end I even thought it was finished. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee write more it is so good I can't wait until H&G find each other.
Why doesen't Sirius just go before Madam Bones and take the truth serum? Or some othe Country MoM?
Good luck.
Miss Millie
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Beautifully written story. I love the use of Welsh, it gives the story more character, which sets it apart from the majority of the stories of its kind.
Schnuff chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Please try to be logical.
In Europe the use of surnames first started around 900 - 1000.
Also Potter, a very common worker name, not one for an noble or clan.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Harry gets a letter from Merlin and all they talk is about ancient and noble houses?
mmmmh, lets see whats up next
SweetSouthernGal chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Just found this story. It was different, and I enjoyed it. I usually don't like to read H/G fanfics, but I will if the rest of the story looks interesting/promising enough, so I look forward to reading the sequel...after I force myself to finish my last exam...why did I want to go to grad school again?

Thanks for sharing.
RosyWeasley chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
are you writing more to it you should im sorry im writing this with one hand because of a dare yeah
LBII chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Yorush chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Harry got his mirror only after the Christmas in his 5th year. He didn't know about Phineas Nigellus until later in December either. And saying that before the year 1 there were still cavemen... alright, there were but only in places like Amazonia
gaul1 chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Good chapter, byes
Hortensia chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Well executed story, but the end was too abrupt for my taste. It feels like you decided your pre-set maximum had been reached, so you just left out the rest. So I’m happy to see the sequel is already up and I hope you’ll tell the whole story there! Well done on this one too, though.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I found this story after looking at "Lord Potter's Own Will" to see if I wanted to read it. :) It is not bad, but I wish it had a better ending. It feels kinda like watching a movie that's missing the last 15 minutes.
As for matching Harry with Ginny, that is a choice I would never make. I am not a fan of matching Harry with Ginny! There is nothing really wrong with Ginny, I just think there are better matches for Harry. Hermione, Daphne, Susan, & Tracy spring to mind.
Harry needs a “smart” mate to keep him out of trouble. :) I have no problem with any of them.
I also think Fleur & Tonks both are too old to match to Harry. While Gabrelle is too young. And Luna is the younger sister he never had! I think Ginny is also more like a younger sister. I have seen various stories matching Harry with all of them and some with more than one at a time! :o

TLJ110166 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Interesting story. Who is Albus, if he isn't who people think he is? Also, private of their rooms, should be privacy of their rooms.
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I really enjoyed this but I wasn't crazy about the ending.
deanec64 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
wonderful :-) thanks for writing this. hope to see a new story soon!