Reviews for In The Blood
ThePokeNerd chapter 10 . 4/13
I love the story so far and I don't know if you know but Sirius' middle name is Orion, but good story overall
DarkProphets chapter 1 . 3/10
Harry just spoke about and admitted to being in contact with an escaped convict in the middle of the great hall? ok then...
BritishGuy chapter 1 . 3/10
Just a fyi. Nobody says banger instead of sausage unless in the phrase "bangers and mash". I get trying to use British phrases but make sure theyre correct.
holimontski chapter 11 . 3/6
I now understand the next part and can enjoy your reposting of the lord pottors will...kutgw
I was a bit dubious about this story, because the whole "Harry meeting Merlin" idea is used so often and then very badly in most cases too. The previous three chapters were fine to read, but I have to draw the line here in chapter four:

"Are you really the first Merlin?" Neville asked, impressed with the man.

"Sure, Mister Myrddin."

... that is just so ... bad. Did you write that as a serious chapter, have you been trolling your readers all the time or did you somehow miss to file this story under the humor/parody genre?
ArthurShade chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Hell of a story looking forward to the next chapter
harryislife chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Good, I would prefer to not have a Harry Ginny ship, I mean shes a fangirl.
Miss Millie chapter 11 . 10/17/2013
I have read your story and was so into it that I didn't even realise I had come to the end I even thought it was finished. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee write more it is so good I can't wait until H&G find each other.
Why doesen't Sirius just go before Madam Bones and take the truth serum? Or some othe Country MoM?
Good luck.
Miss Millie
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Beautifully written story. I love the use of Welsh, it gives the story more character, which sets it apart from the majority of the stories of its kind.
Schnuff chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Please try to be logical.
In Europe the use of surnames first started around 900 - 1000.
Also Potter, a very common worker name, not one for an noble or clan.
Schnuff chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Harry gets a letter from Merlin and all they talk is about ancient and noble houses?
mmmmh, lets see whats up next
SweetSouthernGal chapter 11 . 5/15/2013
Just found this story. It was different, and I enjoyed it. I usually don't like to read H/G fanfics, but I will if the rest of the story looks interesting/promising enough, so I look forward to reading the sequel...after I force myself to finish my last exam...why did I want to go to grad school again?

Thanks for sharing.
RosyWeasley chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
are you writing more to it you should im sorry im writing this with one hand because of a dare yeah
LBII chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Yorush chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Harry got his mirror only after the Christmas in his 5th year. He didn't know about Phineas Nigellus until later in December either. And saying that before the year 1 there were still cavemen... alright, there were but only in places like Amazonia