Reviews for In The Blood
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
"Blimey, Harry, I didn't know the Potters were a Noble and Most Ancient House. You're like royalty!" Ron said rather loudly, attracting the attention of Ginny and Neville who had sat down recently, although they'd been ignoring the trio. "It doesn't make him royalty, Ron," Neville retorted. "It just means his family is really old. The Longbottoms are a Noble and Most Ancient House as well. Gran said there are things I'll need to learn, and some responsibilities and stuff, but it really doesn't mean anything." - It pisses me off that Neville's gran at least told him some things about it, but nobody said a peep to Harry.
xoRetributionox chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Awesome story! I do wish it was longer, but then that would have taken some of your time and creativity away from your other stories, and the promise if a sequel works for me. I definitely can't wait to read it; I have so many questions, like what Is Dumbledore hiding? Hehehe. I eagerly await June 1st!
myscus chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I'm really enjoying this, I was a bit afraid of cheesyness when merlin and the round table got brought up but it's don't very nicely. I'm curious as to why you picked peel, isle of man, was it a random choice or do you know it?
Charmedfanforeva chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
Loved your story. Exciting to wonder just what is ahead for Harry and Sirius. Just what the black cloud on the horizone was and the black shadow. Can't wait until June for the sequel.
Arnel 63 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
My curiosity got the better of me and I had to check out your alternate ending. I like it much better. Great story, Mutt!
Stephanie O chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I really liked Xeno Lovegood in this...and love the new magical creature he's chasing after... billygiget? Very appropo for the Lovegoods! :)

Great story, and so intriguing! Can't wait until June! :)
RRW chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Really good...can't believe I feel bad for the Malfoys, and the thought of Harry/Ginny makes me want to hurl...but a truly thought provoking fic. I wonder if Harry will be able to use his saving people skills to help others that have been wronged like the Malfoys in Avalon. This all or none is just not fair.
ubetiburn chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
I have just found and read your story from Chapters 1 through 10 and have to say (using chapter 10 as an example) that your chapters seem to end when you are tired of typing or writing. You brought up Dumbledore (and in chapter nine the death eaters)and then after a couple lines if that mention nothing more about them. I have always beleived that if you bring up a thought or line of thought in a Chapter, that you should end it properly or until it is followed through.

Hope to see more and hopefully the chapters might start to lengthen (again).
EmlynMara chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
You're really going to leave us like this until June? Cruel and unusual punishment. I'm so glad Sirius has options now and he seems to be doing so much better. Harry is in the same boat. He needs a sense of belonging of continuity. Nice tie in with his primary school too.
jojor99 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
A cliffhanger! You leave us with that. Nice work. I can't wait for the sequel (but I guess I will have to). It's a wonderful story - congratulations. I'll definitely be voting for it over at SIYE.
mdauben chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Oh! Oh! What's in the shadows? Another interesting chapter. I'm still really curious where all this is leading, though.
rekrula chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
very interesting story line so far. i'm looking forward to what you have in store for dumbledore.
lyaser53 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
That moment will be interrupted. That Dark cloud seems like Dementors are on the way. As usual Harry will save the day. what will the costs be?
angelsarah22 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
looking foward to the sequel was a good story
rekrula chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
i have to give kudos for the first chapter, it is truly excellent. well written and just the sort of story i like. at the same time i want to comment that i read the last chapter first, as i have found that many ffnet authors mark a story as "complete" when it really is not. it seems you are one of those authors. this story is not complete, judging by the last line of the last chapter.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »