Reviews for In The Blood
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Very cool ceremony! I'm also glad that Maggie took it upon herself to get Sirius asylum...I wonder if she knew what would happen during the ceremony? Maybe it's a case of aurors thinking alike? lol :) Poor Sirius having to put up with more awful treatment of his parents...that would certainly create a strength of spirit inside anyone who survived that kind of homelife! Great chapter! :)
jojor99 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
A fuunny and moving chapter. I like how Sirius has found a way to be free (with a bit of help). I teared up a bit, too, when Harry saw his family, but was soon laughing again at Sirius' family and the help from the Potters. Can't wait for the next bit.
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Nice touch with bringing in Rolf. Loved the Blacks being stymied. Too bad Minerva seems so much on Dumbledore's side. I never thought of Harry having educational options as a result of this. That's a great idea. Can't wait to see what type of decisions he will make. Interesting to see that not all were against Sirius - Amelia seemed quite supportive, even Kingsley was not completely condemning. Not sure I would have expected to see Crabbe and Goyle there - they seem somewhat...lacking.
lyaser53 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Now what will we find in Avalon!
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Wow. I do wonder what will happen to the blood wards as a result of going to the circle, will it be strengthened or weakened due to Potter magic? Cause the Blood wards were designed on his mothers blood, which while being a first gen witch, would be Evans magic. I do hope that if the wards weaken that Harry is told of this to be able to keep his relatives safe. even though he doesn't like them I doubt he would want them to die, cause no doubt Voldemort, Umbridge would do something to them just to get at Harry. Awaiting more.
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
VERY COOL candle ceremony! I especially liked the part where Harry got his Potter's Wheel tattoo upon signing his family book. That was just 'too cool for school.' :D

I hope you're feeling better! :)
jojor99 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Wow - what an intense and enjoyable chapter. You must have been working so hard on this. There are so many little details that you have included so well. I hope you are feeling better and that your health stays on the improve.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Very sorry to hear you've been doing poorly. I hope things improve soon. Very interesting chapter. I take the preparations are over. Can't wait for the next one.
lyaser53 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Very interesting, About time he started looking at Ginny!
nine-orcids chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
i honestly clicked on this story on a whim, and boy am i glad i did! it's awesome! really can't wait for the next chapter!
jojor99 chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Maggie is great. I loved Harry's thought of Sirius being SO old and desperate - teenagers! I'm glad Harry has realised that Cho is not a good choice and has headed himself in the right direction. I agree with Harry about his new outfit - it doesn't sound great especially for a 15 year old. I really enjoyed this chapter.
Woef chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
How big is Ginny's roll in this story. I hate this paring big time
EmlynMara chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Nice of Maggie to be so helpful. But all Harry needed was a nudge... I'm glad Sirius feels bad about the Malfoys, but it's sad too.
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Loved Maggie in this - especially how she persuaded them to leave Harry alone to shop & quit teasing about Ginny's gift! :) She's quite the hoot...will she be making a reappearance in the story?
lilacpowerlovecullens chapter 7 . 1/25/2012
Please, please update this amazing story!

This is amazing, keep writing, this is awesome!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »