Reviews for In The Blood
jojor99 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
A cliffhanger! You leave us with that. Nice work. I can't wait for the sequel (but I guess I will have to). It's a wonderful story - congratulations. I'll definitely be voting for it over at SIYE.
mdauben chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Oh! Oh! What's in the shadows? Another interesting chapter. I'm still really curious where all this is leading, though.
rekrula chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
very interesting story line so far. i'm looking forward to what you have in store for dumbledore.
lyaser53 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
That moment will be interrupted. That Dark cloud seems like Dementors are on the way. As usual Harry will save the day. what will the costs be?
angelsarah22 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
looking foward to the sequel was a good story
rekrula chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
i have to give kudos for the first chapter, it is truly excellent. well written and just the sort of story i like. at the same time i want to comment that i read the last chapter first, as i have found that many ffnet authors mark a story as "complete" when it really is not. it seems you are one of those authors. this story is not complete, judging by the last line of the last chapter.
ladysavay chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
I'm enjoying this story but this last chapter confused me. I mean it's obvious with the way the death eaters treat house elves and goblins that they break thier vow to deal with them as fellow magic users everyday. Why doesn't some kind of penalty kick in for breaking thier vows? In addition, now that he's there, why can't Sirius give a magical vow to be innocent of the charges he has against him and tell her he's never recived a trial, to Lady Bones?

I see both things as pretty big holes in the plot and hope you fix them. I bet I'm not alone, either.
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Very cool ceremony! I'm also glad that Maggie took it upon herself to get Sirius asylum...I wonder if she knew what would happen during the ceremony? Maybe it's a case of aurors thinking alike? lol :) Poor Sirius having to put up with more awful treatment of his parents...that would certainly create a strength of spirit inside anyone who survived that kind of homelife! Great chapter! :)
jojor99 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
A fuunny and moving chapter. I like how Sirius has found a way to be free (with a bit of help). I teared up a bit, too, when Harry saw his family, but was soon laughing again at Sirius' family and the help from the Potters. Can't wait for the next bit.
EmlynMara chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Nice touch with bringing in Rolf. Loved the Blacks being stymied. Too bad Minerva seems so much on Dumbledore's side. I never thought of Harry having educational options as a result of this. That's a great idea. Can't wait to see what type of decisions he will make. Interesting to see that not all were against Sirius - Amelia seemed quite supportive, even Kingsley was not completely condemning. Not sure I would have expected to see Crabbe and Goyle there - they seem somewhat...lacking.
lyaser53 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Now what will we find in Avalon!
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Wow. I do wonder what will happen to the blood wards as a result of going to the circle, will it be strengthened or weakened due to Potter magic? Cause the Blood wards were designed on his mothers blood, which while being a first gen witch, would be Evans magic. I do hope that if the wards weaken that Harry is told of this to be able to keep his relatives safe. even though he doesn't like them I doubt he would want them to die, cause no doubt Voldemort, Umbridge would do something to them just to get at Harry. Awaiting more.
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
VERY COOL candle ceremony! I especially liked the part where Harry got his Potter's Wheel tattoo upon signing his family book. That was just 'too cool for school.' :D

I hope you're feeling better! :)
jojor99 chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Wow - what an intense and enjoyable chapter. You must have been working so hard on this. There are so many little details that you have included so well. I hope you are feeling better and that your health stays on the improve.
EmlynMara chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Very sorry to hear you've been doing poorly. I hope things improve soon. Very interesting chapter. I take the preparations are over. Can't wait for the next one.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »