Reviews for In The Blood
HGRHfan35 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
By breaking her oath. . . Umbridge loses her Magic? But does that meamns it has to be brought to attention to the other Members of said Circle? Mmmm :)

Ron. . . Grow UP! :)
lyaser53 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I have a feeling the house of Weasley Should be selected to replace the Malfoys to complete the circle...Arthur would be thrilled as he is head of that house and espouses all the correct values!
jojor99 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Nice to see Neville getting his dues. Hermione is going to be so jealous of all of this.
Charmedfanforeva chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Another wonderful chapter. I like the way you have brought Neville into Harry's group with Myrddin's group. I always thought he was a better friend to Harry than Ron was, although I do like Ron somewhat.
HGRHfan35 chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Gosh Mutt, I LOVE how your mind works and how you think up these new twists! Now. . .if I could only understand HOW your mind works, I would get it all :)

So am I to understand Harry has found a little loop hole? :) Mmm?

I adore the idea of Neville joining Harry.

Hugs & mail me please with the extended dokters visit tale? Please?
mdauben chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
Another good update. I really enjoy when authors make greater use of Neville. I always thought he was underutilized in the novels. You have me curious what Harry might be planning, too. Can't wait for more.

BTW, glad to hear things are looking up on the health front. Good luck with the new treatment!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I think it's cool that Harry asked for Neville to be included in his lessons with Myrddin, and hope that this will help his confidence to increase. Can't wait to see what Harry's "plotting" against certain members of the Wizengamot! :)
EmlynMara chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
It's great to see Neville brought in to this. I like that Harry thought of doing that. Can't wait to find out what is on Harry's mind. Interesting tidbit about the Malfoy's.
lyaser53 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Great start this looks to be fun...But For the other site keep it short...This has to much potential for a short story!
jojor99 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
This is really interesting. I'm really enjoying it. I imagine you did a lot of research on this.
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Mmm. Very interesting tale you weave. My guess is that, of course, DumbAssDore is behind the withholding of information pertaining Harry's inheritance. That his life could have been different if only. . . But then there is Voldemort and the way DumbAssDore thinks that ordeal should play out.

I adore your use of historic facts. The twists and your use of Gaelic and/or Welsh. *happy sigh*

Harry is going to learn so much and is going to be SO pissed once he knows it all. Well. . . . I would be pissed :D

Hugs! C.
Charmedfanforeva chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I love your story. What a unique take. I hope Harry will be powerful in this story. Love that Dumbledore seems out of wits with what he thinks will be happening with Harry.
EmlynMara chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Quite fascinating. To be taught by Myrrdin himself. Gloating over Malfoy is a bit childish, though, Harry. Looking forward to the next installment.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I love the detail in the room Myrddin took Harry into, and am constantly amazed at the magic of the castle! Is this room actually in the castle, or did they go through a portal of some type to get to where they were?

Very cool about Harry's homework being done for him...and it sure gives new meaning to "learning by osmosis"! :)
mwinter1 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Very interesting story. Can't wait for the Dumbledore blow up though. Sounds like it may happen. If not oh well. Awaiting more.
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »