Reviews for In The Blood
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I think it's cool that Harry asked for Neville to be included in his lessons with Myrddin, and hope that this will help his confidence to increase. Can't wait to see what Harry's "plotting" against certain members of the Wizengamot! :)
EmlynMara chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
It's great to see Neville brought in to this. I like that Harry thought of doing that. Can't wait to find out what is on Harry's mind. Interesting tidbit about the Malfoy's.
lyaser53 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Great start this looks to be fun...But For the other site keep it short...This has to much potential for a short story!
jojor99 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
This is really interesting. I'm really enjoying it. I imagine you did a lot of research on this.
HGRHfan35 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Mmm. Very interesting tale you weave. My guess is that, of course, DumbAssDore is behind the withholding of information pertaining Harry's inheritance. That his life could have been different if only. . . But then there is Voldemort and the way DumbAssDore thinks that ordeal should play out.

I adore your use of historic facts. The twists and your use of Gaelic and/or Welsh. *happy sigh*

Harry is going to learn so much and is going to be SO pissed once he knows it all. Well. . . . I would be pissed :D

Hugs! C.
Charmedfanforeva chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I love your story. What a unique take. I hope Harry will be powerful in this story. Love that Dumbledore seems out of wits with what he thinks will be happening with Harry.
EmlynMara chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Quite fascinating. To be taught by Myrrdin himself. Gloating over Malfoy is a bit childish, though, Harry. Looking forward to the next installment.
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
I love the detail in the room Myrddin took Harry into, and am constantly amazed at the magic of the castle! Is this room actually in the castle, or did they go through a portal of some type to get to where they were?

Very cool about Harry's homework being done for him...and it sure gives new meaning to "learning by osmosis"! :)
mwinter1 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Very interesting story. Can't wait for the Dumbledore blow up though. Sounds like it may happen. If not oh well. Awaiting more.
fireburnshot chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
oh. I dearly adore a mystery. Albus seems a bit flustered, which is always a treat.

I look forward to the next chapter.
HGRHfan35 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Wow! Wonder who this mysterious 'friend' may be. *sitting on edge of seat* Do tell more my friend. . . . go on, you KNOW you want to! :D
jojor99 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Very intriguing. I guess Sirius will have one of these letters as well. Looking forward to more.
Stephanie O chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Very cool...and another cliffie! ;)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Very intriguing - it's got me hooked already! :)
EmlynMara chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Trelawney being helpful? Quite amusing. Nicely avoided Dumbledore too. And Harry acting on instinct, as per usual. Can't wait for more.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »