Reviews for That Was Not Me
timewaster123456789 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
very good.
HeyItsErin chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Well this was really interesting. It was like a total GENIUS idea. And considering it "came and attacked you out of no where" it was pretty flacking awesome! I saved you as an author cuz like. Your awesome and stuff.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ooh! Puts a twist on things...
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
i love this. it shows how really that although harry's fear was power and Voldemort's fear was weakness they were the total opposites. Voldemort was really the weak and cowardly one while harry was the one with the strength and bravery. good job.
Comforting Nostalgia chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Memory-Drop Spice chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was interesting... I feel like something about Voldemort's fear was wrong, and his whole attitude was a bit off... I think you take his fears too literally, and don't look beyond the understood. But I think the idea was fantastic, and you should cntinue writing. Your style is good, but try to stray away from repeating common words too often. ;)

Thats My Name chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was so good! I love fics that leave you thinking and that was definitely one of them! I love all your one shots and I can't wait for another one!
CassandraTheSeer chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Quite good... really I liked it.. maybe a little bit short but interesting. But PLEASE don't write Lucias again! It hurt my eyes really bad (just a little bit overdramatic I know)

I mean... his name's Lucius... It can't be that hard. Just Google it, if you're not sure.

But the Message you wrote was really great. Harry won't become a powerful wizard because he saw what Voldemort under the circumilates did. And old Voldy... won't be weak. Classic )

Great work with a really (in my opinion) bad mistake.