Reviews for Mistakes
JNora chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
mamakuzkina chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Это было чистое зло до последних пол-главы. Страшно же, а вдруг бы ВСЕ? Спасибо за держание в напряжении! Это замечательно
Ink Stained Quill chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
God I was so scared John was going to die... This was brilliant! I loved how you showed Sherlock's confusion with friendship throughout the whole thing. Well done!

Ink
rabbit keys chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I loved this so much. I almost cried (good thing I didn't though because its bloody 4 o'clock in the morning here and I don't know how I'd explain it to others).
Brightpath2 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Thank you for not killing him. I would have cried. This was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it.
Sophie-SSS chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
... Perfect. There isn't any other word to describe this fic. PERFECT.
IritIlan chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I know it's ridiciliously late to review almost so long after the story was finished, I just recently started reading Sherlock fanfic and had just now finished reading this whole story from start to end and to tell how much I loved it. You make Shelock believable and even when I wanted to scream at him, I could understand why John was willing to keep forgiving him, giving him a chance to show his humanity.

I also liked the good ending, it's like finally John got some good luck for a change, got rewarded for being patient enough, caring enough to stick with Sherlock even when it seem that Sherlock didn't deserve it. And I imagine now that Shelock, thanks to John, can not only care but *show* that he cares I imagine being is friend will be quiet a reward.
Lillkin chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
how could you possibly have known how badly i wanted a well done against-all-odds happy ending? - was contemplating a prompt to that effect, in fact - no need for it now :D
yes, i mean, thanks for that, really i Thanks/i ...
:D Jesus, my boyfriend must think i lost my marbles, crying like this; but relief does that to you, methinks - i was steeling myself for an angsty, terribly sad ending, you know, promising myself i wouldn't cry...freck :D - i can say that i never expected this.
and it was awesome for it, loved the story that much more for it actually :)

"Music that wasn't really notes on a violin but the sound of a soul, of tears cried into a pillow so no one else could hear. And he knew that the sound was Sherlock's famously absent heart breaking."

-this part got me so hard, though :D i had to stop for a minute and collect myself so i could read it again - so beautiful, damn *sniff* i will shut up now, i got my point across well enough already, i think :D
Thanks again
Lill
crazy-about-books chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
This is sheer brilliance and I'm sorry to say that I was so engrossed in it that I failed to review the other chapters. This last chapter (as well as pretty much all of them) pulled at my heart strings so terribly. It is such a magnificent piece, thank you so very much! It was amazing.
crashkitt chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Break my fucking heart-why don't you? Here I'm sitting at eleven o'clock in the night and crying my eyes out. That's no way for a woman of 41 years to behave
That was really,really amazing-thank you-please keep going
Gaby from Hamburg/Germany
Deanadelyon chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Oh thank you for not killing John. I just read the most wonderful, horrible story in which he died beautifully and heartbreakingly and I almost cried.
The happy ending here is most welcome.
Beautifully done, introspective on Sherlock's part, with a very lovely and pleasantly simple view of each character, in the best sense. Lovely.
Cheers.
thosebrooklynboys chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Nicely done. Love the ending.
blueEyre chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
Beautiful story. You put poor john through the wringer.
Viresse chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
This is brilliant! Before reading this story, I did not know it could be such a wonderful piece. Am glad I had the opportunity to find and read this good story.