Reviews for Mistakes
McQuirk chapter 1 . 3/30
Hey, this is awesome!

I added you guys as a favorite author like 5 years ago after I read some Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew fanfics of yours. I forgot how many fandoms you write for! I will be coming back to check out more of your stuff for sure!
Lillian Sunshine chapter 8 . 2/6
I really liked the whole set you did. The best part of Sherlock is always the John and Sherlock scenes and you seem to understand that very much. You get at some very hidden truths of the characters. It's all very smart. That said I really do think you should've killed John Watson. Don't get me wrong I love John. He's such a good man and he may be my favorite in the show. But you're practically giving him 9 lives he got shot twice and he came back from cancer twice. He's not a cat he's a hedgehog.
Yukiko78 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
The green mile! You quoted the Green Mile, I love you (well no worries, it's just platonic...)! It such a great idea to associate the relationship between John and Sherlock with the relationship between the twin's (is this the good word? I'm nit sure) sisters.

Anyway I like your fanfic very much, the characters are totally IC and the bromance awesome! Thank you
RandmWriter chapter 8 . 5/22/2014

Great Job! Oh and feel free to PM me! Bye! :D

-RW ;)
JNora chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Dora-pomidora chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Это было чистое зло до последних пол-главы. Страшно же, а вдруг бы ВСЕ? Спасибо за держание в напряжении! Это замечательно
Ink Stained Quill chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
God I was so scared John was going to die... This was brilliant! I loved how you showed Sherlock's confusion with friendship throughout the whole thing. Well done!

rabbit keys chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
I loved this so much. I almost cried (good thing I didn't though because its bloody 4 o'clock in the morning here and I don't know how I'd explain it to others).
Brightpath2 chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Thank you for not killing him. I would have cried. This was amazing and I couldn't stop reading it.
Sophie-SSS chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
... Perfect. There isn't any other word to describe this fic. PERFECT.
IritIlan chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
I know it's ridiciliously late to review almost so long after the story was finished, I just recently started reading Sherlock fanfic and had just now finished reading this whole story from start to end and to tell how much I loved it. You make Shelock believable and even when I wanted to scream at him, I could understand why John was willing to keep forgiving him, giving him a chance to show his humanity.

I also liked the good ending, it's like finally John got some good luck for a change, got rewarded for being patient enough, caring enough to stick with Sherlock even when it seem that Sherlock didn't deserve it. And I imagine now that Shelock, thanks to John, can not only care but *show* that he cares I imagine being is friend will be quiet a reward.
Lillkin chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
how could you possibly have known how badly i wanted a well done against-all-odds happy ending? - was contemplating a prompt to that effect, in fact - no need for it now :D
yes, i mean, thanks for that, really i Thanks/i ...
:D Jesus, my boyfriend must think i lost my marbles, crying like this; but relief does that to you, methinks - i was steeling myself for an angsty, terribly sad ending, you know, promising myself i wouldn't cry...freck :D - i can say that i never expected this.
and it was awesome for it, loved the story that much more for it actually :)

"Music that wasn't really notes on a violin but the sound of a soul, of tears cried into a pillow so no one else could hear. And he knew that the sound was Sherlock's famously absent heart breaking."

-this part got me so hard, though :D i had to stop for a minute and collect myself so i could read it again - so beautiful, damn *sniff* i will shut up now, i got my point across well enough already, i think :D
Thanks again
crazy-about-books chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
This is sheer brilliance and I'm sorry to say that I was so engrossed in it that I failed to review the other chapters. This last chapter (as well as pretty much all of them) pulled at my heart strings so terribly. It is such a magnificent piece, thank you so very much! It was amazing.
crashkitt chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Break my fucking heart-why don't you? Here I'm sitting at eleven o'clock in the night and crying my eyes out. That's no way for a woman of 41 years to behave
That was really,really amazing-thank you-please keep going
Gaby from Hamburg/Germany
Deanadelyon chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Oh thank you for not killing John. I just read the most wonderful, horrible story in which he died beautifully and heartbreakingly and I almost cried.
The happy ending here is most welcome.
Beautifully done, introspective on Sherlock's part, with a very lovely and pleasantly simple view of each character, in the best sense. Lovely.