Reviews for Remember me?
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
hi there: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
awe kawaii! that was always one of my favorite scenes cause it got a reaction out of him and I knew in an instant. he cared
1411zANDa chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
awesome! you should totally make some more of these! :) this story was sooo adorable and love the father/daughter pairing too haha:D anyway this is 1411zulyANDalexis lol. keep up the good work and pleeeeeaaaase make some more father/daughter fic os fluffy and rin if you can, there soo needs to be more of them :) byyye
Anon chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Poor Rin! But you capture Sesshomaru's thoughts perfectly. I can actually see him debating this with himself.
Damonica chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Squeak! w It's been a while since I last watched Inuyasha, but this totally brought it back to life O

Sesshy is totally my favourite character! Actually, he's looking at me right now... o.o A poster I mean XD

Hey, did I totally not mention earlier that I'm Asi? From Eggcave? Oh. Well, I am X3

Hi! :D
Katie chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aaaaawwwwwwww! So sweet!
whiteswan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
So very sweet. I almost cried when she asked him that question. There really is so much more to Sesshomaru than he lets on; that's why he's one of my favorite characters in that show.

Now I want to go get my Inuyasha DVDs out again.
CriminalMindsForever1990 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Sosweet!
SailorChronos1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nicely done! I've frequently wondered what Sesshomaru's private thoughts would be underneath the stoic exterior that he usually presents. The fact that he would become attached to a human girl in such a way holds many possibilities for delving into his character.
HarryPotterFan10001 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Very Sesshomaru like! It's nice to see him in character for once. It is so often that people write him as this 'fallin love with an OC human' guy.

You have him perfect!
Carmen chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
aww this was so adorable! and good job on keeping sesshomaru in character.
sesshyfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this was beautiful! :)
JotchForever123 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
awww
Immortal Insanity chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aww so sweet!
CriminalMindsIsAwesome chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this was beautifully written and I hope to see more sess/rin from you!