Reviews for Broken Dreams
nightterror285 chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
You havent updated in over a year!, noooooo I love this story too much for it to end, please update this story is so AWESOME and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STTTOOOOORRRRRYYYYYYY PLEAAASSEEEEE UUPPPDDAAATTEEEEE!
LightsPast chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
i like it! what happens next . . ?
You're a great writer! Can't wait for an update :)
MistWolf-Runner chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
OMG, u r such a good writer! My sister has published over 207 stories and she absolutely loves reading these! ;P Keep it up!
MistWolf-Runner chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Reeeeaaaallly good! O my gosh, plz plz plz rite more! ;P
Whispers In The Stars chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Thx so much! Lol ;P I luv writing and Avalon is one of my favorite series!
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Good...good... I love it! The part with Adriane is really dramatic. Continue writing this story because i'm dying to know what happens next!