Reviews for Last Man Standing
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
i love that conflict at the end of chapter 9 between kaine's group and the sisters of battle. spectacularly tense and it highlights the dangerous zealotry and self righteousness of ecclesiarchy individuals and some inquisitors. i feel like a chance was missed for the troopers to name drop their inquisitor though, after all they are his staff and i imagine he would be displeased if the adeptas sororitas killed them over something so trivial. even the adeptes sororitas should be afraid of the inquisition.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/12/2013
could use a little clarification on the blue armored figures that come in to save the thinking Grey Knights, but their armor is grey...
Kondoru chapter 15 . 3/28/2013
All I can say is ouch
Grimaldus4DK chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love the characters. Well written and excellent detail.
Penguin chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Totally awesome. Loved the humor in this last chapter, especially all the hand jokes. Looking forward to the next chapter. like a good wine, this story has definitely gotten better with age.
Northmen chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
1. Great action sequences. You do a wonderful job of describing things. A lot of the time I feel like I am reading a video game. Rarely your dialogue can get confusing but I wouldn't sweat over it. Just keep in it mind.

2. I planned on commenting on your lack of characterization until I hit chapter nine (Sisters in Arms That chapter really started the characterization aind you have done a great job of building on it. I know you can't change it now but for your sake I'd suggest starting way earlier on that. Also keep up the humor from this chapter.

3. Overall it's a really solid job. I would hire you for a level designer for an action video game in an instant.

4. I would love to have you review my own work Rogue Trader: Darus Omnibus.

5. Keep it up!
BIBOTOT chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
BIBOTOT chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Good job here. I like the shooting the commissar part. All those who wish to be stubborn must DIE!
BIBOTOT chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
This is well-written, but requires further polishing. And the pace seems a bit slow.
BIBOTOT chapter 13 . 2/18/2013
Good job with the Guards and the Sister.
BIBOTOT chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Good writing, but a bit hard to chew. Need some work on your use of language to make sentences sound more interesting to readers.
BIBOTOT chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Good start.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Wow really good story read it all today and yeah I'm hooked. Plz don't let it die off like alot of good fics do
JerryCan chapter 6 . 6/17/2012