Reviews for Harry is a demon
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/13
XD poor bard now he is going to have 2 demons breathing down his neck XD
rmiser1994 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
nice story - did you actually write a sex scene or not?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
Siiiiigh. He ended up talking about his childhood home any way. And I'm pretty sure he contradicted himself on Ginny.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Ok so you gonna bother explaining how he just breezes by the fact he has to eat souls now without even thinking about it? Or better yet how he came to have photo albums of the ppl he cared for in his past life when they possibly aren't even born yet?
Kikuriki chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I'm not sure you understand what guacamole is. Not only is there no such thing as gacamole beans, unless you're speaking of guacamole AND beans, guacamole is made of avocados and probably wasn't even a thing in Britain at that point, considering avocados are a Mexican and south west native American fruit, and at the time we're smaller, but still creamy fruits that went ripe too quickly to effectively transport overseas. I understand that this is a science fiction story, but I have issues with continuity. Like, if you're gonna make something up like a food, at least explain it. Sorry. I rant. I get really passionate about guacamole and avocados.

Have a nice day, mister ma'am xir author person.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/14/2015
you sure you had to write a t story you know there is more to be written.
SkyDraconis chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
I quite like this! got me all excited for more now :D
Kittens Kat chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Hehe this is an awesome fic :D
Roses Wrath chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Love it. :D

You're a great writer.
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Aww! It has so much potential! Could you continue a little further?
Demitri-Landgravate chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
nice, i would love for it to continue and i would be glad to read more. Thanks and thx. :)
Karkle chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
This is soo cool! Hope you update soon
Queen Paddie chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Okay. I need to point this out to you: It's spelt 'Angels', okay? Unless triangles and trigonometry are God's peeps. I don't mean to come across as rude but it's a huge pet peeve of mine. I mean, if you sound the words out you can tell the difference: an-gel vs. an-gle. Enough of that. I'm sure your story is great but I can't bring myself to read a story with such a weird spelling mistake in its description. Good luck with the rest of it though. :)
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
It was a good plot, but to me the entire story felt rushed. as if you were writting up a summary of each chapter or something. but i do like it!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »