Reviews for The Child Lost
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Please update soon!
I really love your story!
TheKatanaMistress chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Please update! I love this story.
Eli-Yan chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh my gosh this story has me hooked! Having and Soviet Siblings take care of Italy is so creative and adorable! Please continue!
Brave.Bloody.Bubble.Bath chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
Oh god why i nust suffer everyday
still waiting for an update from you?
Crysagi-Chan chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
CONTINUE MEIN FRIEND!
KTDLover chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This is beautiful.:D

The idea of Feli being raised by Belarus, Ukraine, and Russia is adorable.X3

(plus it explains how Fem!Italy is more daring and strong than her male counterpart, )

Love the story! Please continue!:3
AnaMachado chapter 6 . 4/23/2012
Your story is really great, please continue. I really really liked your fic.

PS: Will have GerIta? I want to know because I just do not really like this couple, and if will have scenes, I've kinda of want already to be prepared to read something with the couple...
Mihang chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This is such a cute fic! As a rule, I love all Nyotalia characters, and my favorite characters are Belarus and Prussia. Therefore, this is definitely awesomeness! XD Can't wait to read more~
foreverhalfa chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Awesome :'D
Angel's Angel chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Ooooooh~ I love this story~~~ .
Dead Account Number Something chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Hello! Well, I'd like to say that I like your fanfic - it's quite different, but really warms me up. I'm glad to see that you've given Belarus and her family a new outlook, and Felicia is just plain adorable!

Writing's acceptable - I'd go into descriptions a bit more, but I honestly enjoy your plot, so I'm not going to go on about it. Really, my main concern is the Russian. I know, I know. It's a tough language, noone cares and all, but for me, it makes all the difference. If you'd like, I can help you with the Russian (for example, the name 'Lyubochka' - I don't know how much you know, but it's not all that straightforward) - I myself am a fluent native speaker. I can also help with culture, phrasing and the like.

No obligation to accept - I'll carry on reading; you've got a great story here!

Talon
foreverhalfa chapter 5 . 1/28/2012
Whoa O_O.

Awesome!
foreverhalfa chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
This chapter was awesome and very entertaining to read, best chapter I've read in a long time! :D
memoranda chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Awwwww, kawaii!
memoranda chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Yay! I love this! Please do more!