Reviews for No Hope for the Haunted
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wow, beautiful. Haunting. And straight to the heart, I don't know what to do with myself right now. WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE HAPPY? AHHH.

Seriously, I love this. I love the symmetry, the repetition, the heartbreaking twist, Annie, Mitchell, everything about this. Thank you so much for writing and for sharing and I truly hope you are inspired for more!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Awww wow, this is so beautiful and so bittersweet. The repetition worked wonders and the twist that Mitchell (probably) wasn't dead was unexpected and delightful, even if it meant Annie was more of a ghost than ever. I hope you write a sequel where he finds her!
sj chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great story! I love it, very well written. It made me sad though. I wish mitchell and annie could get their happy ending
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Beautiful. I think this was an amazingly well-written piece. You really did an awesome job with this. Hope to read more Being Human fics from you!
Aranel-DiSonne chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Beautifully written
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very nice. Haunting, and sombre, with more than just a hint of hope. This story deserves more reviews.
wtfsignmeup chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really enjoyed this perfection, and the twist that Annie was still in purgatory was really unexpected. Sad that this is a one shot but we know Mitchell will find her and they'll live happily ever after..
SAINTIXE56 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
An excellent approach to Annie; do ghosts get a reprieve ever from their past; are they but echoes or is all , Life and Death included but a dream we can't escape. You got, with one shot, my interest
Ruby Rosetta Red chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Beautifully written and yes, haunting. There is such sensitivity with each word. I'm not a shipper but i enjoyed this, their relationship. Interesting, a new take and very well done :)
megancyber chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very lovely, very...haunting. Well Mitchell has eternity to figure a way to get to purgatory without going straight to hell before finding Annie.

You rated it K but somehow is listed 'T' rated as posted? Nothing T rated to me, did the website do it?