Reviews for Do As I Say
nhrc chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
(and on me too..)
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Evil. Truly evil-loved it!
Kisswafist chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I'm new to this site so I'm not exactly sure how to report plagiarism, but I made this account to let you know that I found another story that is written the exact same way but the names are changed... :\
s/7181266/24/Tales-at-Midnight
AthanRG chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Well, this was undeniably sexy. Not to mention I've always found very alluring when Sherlock cedes control to Irene, an interesting constrast to his usual self, and how he tries to analyse his reaction to her (before being rendered unable to, that is). And Irene, wicked and with the upper hand... ugh. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
The ending was amazing. Pore John, so clueless.
Tardis chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Brilliant! Please write more!
Adrian chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I demand a sequel.
M.M Kimani chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I enjoyed reading this but I think Sherlock would not refer to his penis as a prick. It seems so rude and
un-Sherlock-y, it really throws off the pitch of the story. Additionally, I don't think Sherlock is the kind of man who masturbates. I rather fancied him to be asexual. But overall, it's lovely.
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
...four minutes...sad
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
very clever, I like it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Well-written, but I'm going to assume Sherlock was on the threshold of his bedroom when Irene pulled him back in? Also, how did John not notice that Sherlock had just vaulted unceremoniously back into his bedroom and not come out for 4-5 minutes? Maybe write another chapter? Really good!
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hahah, his suprise to be turned on is so amusing. Could you write this in her POV? Or maybe the sequel with him getting his, um, revenge on her?

Oh and loved that, post coital or not, Sherlock still his perfect memory.
nataliet9 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was good :D Write more! :D
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hehehe... please write a second chapter to this? Please?
Bimefl chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Wonderful story! I think you captured Irene's character very well in a nutshell.