Reviews for Flash Blade
khaos198 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting. I like it :)
troutman30 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Try My Clean PC or something like that, try deleting old programs that you rarely use, make sure to empty your recyle bin, get rid of any cookies and temporary files, heck evertime you go to a site there's someone trying to track what sites you visit and throwing somekind of trick to take advantage of you. If you don't have some kind of virus and Malware protection get Webroot, Norton or something like that.
One thing I do is everytime I see one of those pop ups saying your computer is infected or I may have a virus I automaticaly shut my computer off. I had to spend a day on the phone with some poor guy in India because Dell outsources their customer support. I got a virus from the supposed Microsoft alert.
Good Luck
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where you take this!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
That was Yamato wasn't it?
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
If you have a dell, or something like that I would try to RESTORE the system to an earlier date. You could restore it to a year ago to a few days pending on your setup. I am not a computer person, I am a Red Neck, deer hunting, gun shooting fool. But I have had to do that to my lap tap and shit seems to fix it. Look in default programs of try fishing around the Control Panel.

On to the chapter, I was wondering when we would be seeing an update for this story. It was good, had to go over the last chapter to remind myself what was going on in this story. Havent read it in awhile, no updates. Good chapter, the ino fluff was nice. I am also hip with Naruto learning with Asuma (Wind Chakra) so that could be killer. When ever Naruto isnt retarded I tend to be pretty happy with things. Till next time.
Loiosh311 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Love the new chapter and cant wait to read more! On the topic of you computer and the virtual memory it could be your RAM/Motherboard or even a corrupted Hard Drive. Hope you don't have too much trouble getting it fixed!
riffin121294 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Very interesting story. I like the pairing
Irish Shift chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
great update hate you for the cliff hanger with Ino but love you for your stories. Oh and by the way have you tried to defrag your computers hard drive?
Irish Shift chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
my GOD I love this story I cant wait for your update
Irish Shift chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great story
titus123 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Love the story so far. I cant wait to see where you take it, especially with Naruto having to re-learn the rasengan. I love the drama thats happening between Naruto and Sakura right now as well. I hope you keep up on that as well. Hope you update soon, sooner than the last update at least. Anyways, keep up the good work.
kishinokurobi chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
I'm highly enjoying this story, and the fact that I'm in love with tribes:ascend only enhances the feeling.

I can't wait until the next update and promise to leave an awesome review then.

Peace,
-Elliot S
Guest chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I really like this story. I hope you update soon. it has a good premise, and it's not one of those 'all of a sudden: UNLIMITED COSMIC POWER!' kind of stories, and i like that.
Keep it up.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Fantastic story so far. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
fanficreader71 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter, It was great and I am looking forward to seeing how Naruto will deal with this latest problem.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »