Reviews for Flash Blade
Assassinstar chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
cool fic
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
haven't seen this story in a while I'm glad you updated. this story is really good though I can't help but feel sorry for sakura can naruto and her reconcile and if possible I would love to see a Naru/Ino/Saku paring and who is that mysterious person at the end?
kazers chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
great chapter looking forward to future updates
fanficreader71 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it and will be looking forward to reading your next update
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
this is really original and interesting so far xD can't wait for more
El Frijolero chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
Lightningblade49 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
This is getting better by the chapter.
Sairresh chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
so glad u updated can't wait for more
garv chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
llevo mas de 7 aƱos leyendo fanfics de naruto y puedo contar a este fanfic como uno de los pocos que de verdad a valido la pena leerlo, me encanta, lastima todavia es muy corto, pero pienso que es casi una obra maestra en su propio estilo, gracias por mostrarme y ayudarme para alviar mi estres, espero pronta actualizacion.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Was that itachi? And this should definitely be a harem, he's immortal, he'll need the variety, plus hinata is too nice to leave out even if he is with ino. I do like how you aren't introducing OC characters to the story, they ruin nearly every story. Also Naruto is 14, why is he still in the village? Should he not be on the training trip by now? Thumbs up btw for not going on a council and sakura bashing spree, they can get real crap real fast, the less bashing the better, although bashing tobi is ok lol
AnAddictedReader chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Nice chapter.

What do you mean by your conputer not working. Can you still go on and access your current files? Can you enter safety mode. I say back up your files onto a CD or a website then I would suggest if its possible to reset your computer back to the factory setting after successfully backing up any necessary files you may need.
khaos198 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting. I like it :)
troutman30 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Try My Clean PC or something like that, try deleting old programs that you rarely use, make sure to empty your recyle bin, get rid of any cookies and temporary files, heck evertime you go to a site there's someone trying to track what sites you visit and throwing somekind of trick to take advantage of you. If you don't have some kind of virus and Malware protection get Webroot, Norton or something like that.
One thing I do is everytime I see one of those pop ups saying your computer is infected or I may have a virus I automaticaly shut my computer off. I had to spend a day on the phone with some poor guy in India because Dell outsources their customer support. I got a virus from the supposed Microsoft alert.
Good Luck
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where you take this!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
That was Yamato wasn't it?
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »