Reviews for Flash Blade
Sairresh chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
so glad u updated can't wait for more
garv chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
llevo mas de 7 aƱos leyendo fanfics de naruto y puedo contar a este fanfic como uno de los pocos que de verdad a valido la pena leerlo, me encanta, lastima todavia es muy corto, pero pienso que es casi una obra maestra en su propio estilo, gracias por mostrarme y ayudarme para alviar mi estres, espero pronta actualizacion.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Was that itachi? And this should definitely be a harem, he's immortal, he'll need the variety, plus hinata is too nice to leave out even if he is with ino. I do like how you aren't introducing OC characters to the story, they ruin nearly every story. Also Naruto is 14, why is he still in the village? Should he not be on the training trip by now? Thumbs up btw for not going on a council and sakura bashing spree, they can get real crap real fast, the less bashing the better, although bashing tobi is ok lol
AnAddictedReader chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Nice chapter.

What do you mean by your conputer not working. Can you still go on and access your current files? Can you enter safety mode. I say back up your files onto a CD or a website then I would suggest if its possible to reset your computer back to the factory setting after successfully backing up any necessary files you may need.
khaos198 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Interesting. I like it :)
troutman30 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Try My Clean PC or something like that, try deleting old programs that you rarely use, make sure to empty your recyle bin, get rid of any cookies and temporary files, heck evertime you go to a site there's someone trying to track what sites you visit and throwing somekind of trick to take advantage of you. If you don't have some kind of virus and Malware protection get Webroot, Norton or something like that.
One thing I do is everytime I see one of those pop ups saying your computer is infected or I may have a virus I automaticaly shut my computer off. I had to spend a day on the phone with some poor guy in India because Dell outsources their customer support. I got a virus from the supposed Microsoft alert.
Good Luck
lordamnesia chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see where you take this!
J.E.P 1996 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
That was Yamato wasn't it?
BowTechsniper chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
If you have a dell, or something like that I would try to RESTORE the system to an earlier date. You could restore it to a year ago to a few days pending on your setup. I am not a computer person, I am a Red Neck, deer hunting, gun shooting fool. But I have had to do that to my lap tap and shit seems to fix it. Look in default programs of try fishing around the Control Panel.

On to the chapter, I was wondering when we would be seeing an update for this story. It was good, had to go over the last chapter to remind myself what was going on in this story. Havent read it in awhile, no updates. Good chapter, the ino fluff was nice. I am also hip with Naruto learning with Asuma (Wind Chakra) so that could be killer. When ever Naruto isnt retarded I tend to be pretty happy with things. Till next time.
Loiosh311 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Love the new chapter and cant wait to read more! On the topic of you computer and the virtual memory it could be your RAM/Motherboard or even a corrupted Hard Drive. Hope you don't have too much trouble getting it fixed!
riffin121294 chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Very interesting story. I like the pairing
Irish Shift chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
great update hate you for the cliff hanger with Ino but love you for your stories. Oh and by the way have you tried to defrag your computers hard drive?
Irish Shift chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
my GOD I love this story I cant wait for your update
Irish Shift chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
great story
titus123 chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Love the story so far. I cant wait to see where you take it, especially with Naruto having to re-learn the rasengan. I love the drama thats happening between Naruto and Sakura right now as well. I hope you keep up on that as well. Hope you update soon, sooner than the last update at least. Anyways, keep up the good work.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »