Reviews for Flash Blade
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
That was awesome. Never seen something quite like that pulled off so well. Having some trouble understanding all of the interactions and their consequences from this chapter but that probably has to do with not all being finished yet. Good luck with the world of work and hope to read more of this in the future.
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Demon fox contract interesting.
Viktor Mar chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
I need moreeeeeee
EndlessChains chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
A well done chapter. This was quite informative with all the degrees to the summoning as well as Naruto learning about the Kitsunes and being able to summon them. The test from them was well doe. With their illusions that they conjured with as well as use. Underestimating Naruto was not a good idea as he came up with different ways to find himself out but not the right answer. He was able to figure it out in the end though. Looks like Katori doesn't like him very much and maybe it has to do something with the Kyuubi but who knows. No break for Naruto that is for sure. Looks like Jiraya is causing emotional pains here and there as well. Wonder what the reasons could be. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Definitely an interesting chapter and cool scene!
fanficreader71 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
Daxsis chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
good start im starting to get into it. tho i wonder what happen to sandy breeze that was one of my favs and still is. naru/temari is my fav pairing by far are u still going to update it or are u abandoning it.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I just got done reading a story that had this huge stero type that I disliked and you have it here as well a girl sees both not understanding the fun and enjoyment of the date that they seem to be on and it is always the guy that is hopeless or clueless now I admit Naruto always had the trouble of understanding that someone likes him just like Harry from Harry Potter sense that was the other one that had this big stero type. I really hate reading that sort of stero type.
TheExilez chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
So great to see this updated! Although it's definitely not the explanation I was expecting, it's still very interesting how he story is going. I really liked the 'degree of summons' and 'summoners test' in this chapter. It was pretty cool. Can't wait for more!
Shigure Toshiro chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Good story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
startailsbomber chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
He is gonna be mortal again right?
Or make Ino also immortal it could fix his problem
Jose19 chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
The problem with Ino can be resolved if he asks the Shinigami to make him a mortal again so he can enjoy his time with Ino.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Poor Tsunade... Great chapter, I loved the kitsunes' test and how not all of them are immediately Naruto's friends.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
I wonder how far this relationship will go because it is stated in the story that there will be Lemons but he has to be careful because Inoichi will kill Naruto for this.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Naruto has had the worst news how can he have a life if he lives as long as Kyuubi because it is more of a curse than a blessing to have.
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »