Reviews for Flash Blade
girrr chapter 2 . 5/8
Where the pussy?
shugokage chapter 2 . 5/8
Intriguing chapter and great scene!
cyanide wine chapter 2 . 5/8
Please update soon
Shigure Toshiro chapter 2 . 5/8
Good chapter, looking forward to what happens next.
Lazymanjones96 chapter 1 . 5/8
Interesting stuff
Dzerx chapter 2 . 5/8
Hmm... Ino needs a way to be bound to Naruto thus also making her immortal. It'd be a shame if Naruto were to be alone in his life (not considering Kurama).
obama chapter 1 . 4/8
More chapters i depend more chapters as former president of usa

(If you fell for this you are a complete idiot)
ThatRandomJerk chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Isn't that just great. Go to check to see if a story I bookmarked had been updated or not to find it gone with note that it is being redone. A note that was left several months ago that clearly states that updates should've been popping up within the next seven days. You're time is way past up, you should've left the old version up with an end chapter update saying you were redoing while leaving the old still intact. For that lack of foresight and the fact that there ISN'T even a single chapter of a revised version up yet, you just lost a reader. The fun part is I doubt I'm the only one that will/has delete(d) you and your story from their favorites list. Next time think things through before you go all gung ho leaving us hanging.
SilverDreamsCA chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Welcome back
Ahyah chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Welcome back! Looking forward to reading what you put forth.
rescue 007 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow an update to tell me your going to start updating again, what a fucking surprise. I bet sandy breeze is going to have true same shit...
TheExilez chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Hey man! Welcome back, and I'm super excited to read your updated stories! I loved Sandy Breeze, and I especially love Flash Blade. Both are excellent, and were some of my first favorite/follows!

Couple of quick questions, though:

How often can we expect updates?
How long until the revamped stories are posted?
Will the revamped stories be posted a chapter at a time, or posted whole?

Finally, can we expect any NEW stories from you? I love your writing, so I can't wait to see more! If you ever wanted a beta, well I'm not a writer, but I'm great at double checking others work!

So glad you're back! Congratulations on the wife, the move, and the graduation! You should be proud, those are excellent achievements. :)
iStyx chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Well, it was not bad until these retarded "Naru-chan" and "Mrs Yamanaka". Honestly, what's wrong with you? It should be "Naruto-kun" and "Yamanaka-san", damn it.
Astromormy chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
I will give credit where credit is due and say that this is an amazing story. All the way through I couldn't help but be reminded of another story called "Outfoxed". It has similar aspects concerning Naruto's and Kyuubi's relationship as this story and anyone that enjoyed this story might consider giving that one a look see.
Lerris chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
This is interesting so far. The only bit that really seemed to stand out was Naruto using apparently all the chakra he could summon to cauterize the wound on Ino's throat. That just seems odd. It should take no more than for a tiny fireball jutsu.
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »