Reviews for Flash Blade
Shen The Lost Namikaze chapter 1 . 5/26
good start im starting to get into it. tho i wonder what happen to sandy breeze that was one of my favs and still is. naru/temari is my fav pairing by far are u still going to update it or are u abandoning it.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 5/26
I just got done reading a story that had this huge stero type that I disliked and you have it here as well a girl sees both not understanding the fun and enjoyment of the date that they seem to be on and it is always the guy that is hopeless or clueless now I admit Naruto always had the trouble of understanding that someone likes him just like Harry from Harry Potter sense that was the other one that had this big stero type. I really hate reading that sort of stero type.
TheExilez chapter 7 . 5/26
So great to see this updated! Although it's definitely not the explanation I was expecting, it's still very interesting how he story is going. I really liked the 'degree of summons' and 'summoners test' in this chapter. It was pretty cool. Can't wait for more!
Shigure Toshiro chapter 7 . 5/26
Good story so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
startailsbomber chapter 7 . 5/26
He is gonna be mortal again right?
Or make Ino also immortal it could fix his problem
Jose19 chapter 4 . 5/26
The problem with Ino can be resolved if he asks the Shinigami to make him a mortal again so he can enjoy his time with Ino.
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 7 . 5/26
Poor Tsunade... Great chapter, I loved the kitsunes' test and how not all of them are immediately Naruto's friends.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 5/26
I wonder how far this relationship will go because it is stated in the story that there will be Lemons but he has to be careful because Inoichi will kill Naruto for this.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/26
Naruto has had the worst news how can he have a life if he lives as long as Kyuubi because it is more of a curse than a blessing to have.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 5/26
I am more surprised in the relationship with Ino because at this time she was so caught up with Sasuke, and being a extreme fangirl that just disgusted me.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 5/26
The question what happens to the Toad Summons nothing personal that is a great summons not to have wasted because I have seen firsthand what it does in combat.
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 7 . 5/26
Can't believe you actually updated this story! Glad you are back.
Anon E. Moose chapter 6 . 4/26
Something sprang to mind when rereading that: Kakashi and Asuma should both get a severe dressing down from the Hokage for being totally useless teachers and dereliction of duty.
The reason is that if Naruto doesn't things then it's because he wasn't taught.

Kakashi has a 1000 jutsu but did not teach a single one to Sakura or Naruto. Neither did Asuma teach Naruto. And then he complains the jutsu arsenal is abysmal? The fuck?

The rest of the skill is the same. Also hypocritcal is that the clan children, including Shikamaru, do not exhibit knowledge of jutsu outside the standard and clan ones. And Shika was - for no good reason - promoted, yet Naruto, although he did more, was not and he can hardly have clan jutsu.
So jutsu arsenal can not be a good reason nor can the other stuff really be (I look at you Canon!Naruto .).

What this Naruto -like the canon one - needs is a teacher that actually teaches him stuff instead of sometimes telling him "You suck." and then doing nothing again.
Anon E. Moose chapter 6 . 4/14
This story is awesome and I wish you would continue it.

Naruto gests stronger without being unbeatable, relationships progress at credible pace and the way Naruto changes is creative and interesting.

The story has good balance of Naruto progressing but also experiencing setbacks so it's not a constant up; very good. Too many fics have the character just getting better and better; seeing Naruto have power and some skill but still taken down by Asuma with skill is good: It keeps suspense and surprise.

This story is your best one in my opinion and it is sad to see it stuck at such an interesting point when nothing was resolved yet.
TheExilez chapter 6 . 4/10
Is this fic on a temporary or permanent hiatus? I mean it's a really, really great fic. I'd love to see it continued! Also, I wanted to give a more in depth review, so I'll go back one chapter and write one up in the morning. Definitely gonna see what else this author has written, because if it's anything like this, it's awesome!
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »