Reviews for Flash Blade
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Nice update again.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
North and West? Guess their not referring to the same thing.
pullbackbro chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
You and your friend created one of the best stories I have read in the last year. This is no generic Naruto story where it's Hinata, Sakura, or any other girl that suddenly "Loves" Naruto because he has a cooler look or just cool. No, you guys put the time and effort to portray Naruto correctly and successfully build a reason for Naruto and Ino to date each other. I am very glad I found this story and you got yourself a fan! Please continue this story, I look forward to seeing a very long epic for this fanfiction :D
P.S Just favorited the story and the author.
firetemplar415 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
ooooo cryptic ending!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Port naruto, not his fault he doesn't have the basics down, and is only overpowered in chakra. The teachers didn't teach, including kakashi, and Jiraya pretty much forced him to be on his own(as his godson too!), only putting g him in danger to meet the fox, which is why he is overpowered in chakra.
Love your fox, can't wait to see what they do next chapter... Would love to see what Asuma does to fix Narutis basics. As the 'god of shinobis' son, he should know ton of jutsus, and since he gaursed the diamond, he must be pretty disciplined in all basics... Can't wait! :)
Deflow chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Hope naruto and Kurama eventually start to bond
oghren chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter especially with Jiraiya and Tsunade finally finding out. I hope you update soon and keep up the good work.
shugokage chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Wow awesome chapter and amazing cliffhanger!
Lightningblade49 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Third of ancient four, that makes me very curious
Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 2/13/2014
Fun story so far.

I hope you are going to update again soon.
KingRamses chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Maaaan, all your stories are frickin awesome. Please start updating again. I find myself fully enthralled
karthik9 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Deflow chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Please update this story and Sandy breeze please.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
Great story so far. Just a couple of questions: Why hasn't Naruto learned elemental Manipulation yet. With what particular affinity you gave him, he could be awesome. His transformation is it a werewolf-like or is he human looking with strong animal like features.

keep up the good work
DarkStorm28 chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
I forgot all about this story I had to re-read it all over again. I'm not so sure of the naruto transformation I don't understand why you have to make him look beastly why couldn't just have slits in his eyes or just have the kyuubi eyes I feel all that other body structure stuff was uncalled for...I don't really like it
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »