Reviews for Flash Blade
Jose19 chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
I am more surprised in the relationship with Ino because at this time she was so caught up with Sasuke, and being a extreme fangirl that just disgusted me.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
The question what happens to the Toad Summons nothing personal that is a great summons not to have wasted because I have seen firsthand what it does in combat.
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Can't believe you actually updated this story! Glad you are back.
Anon E. Moose chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Something sprang to mind when rereading that: Kakashi and Asuma should both get a severe dressing down from the Hokage for being totally useless teachers and dereliction of duty.
The reason is that if Naruto doesn't things then it's because he wasn't taught.

Kakashi has a 1000 jutsu but did not teach a single one to Sakura or Naruto. Neither did Asuma teach Naruto. And then he complains the jutsu arsenal is abysmal? The fuck?

The rest of the skill is the same. Also hypocritcal is that the clan children, including Shikamaru, do not exhibit knowledge of jutsu outside the standard and clan ones. And Shika was - for no good reason - promoted, yet Naruto, although he did more, was not and he can hardly have clan jutsu.
So jutsu arsenal can not be a good reason nor can the other stuff really be (I look at you Canon!Naruto .).

What this Naruto -like the canon one - needs is a teacher that actually teaches him stuff instead of sometimes telling him "You suck." and then doing nothing again.
Anon E. Moose chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
This story is awesome and I wish you would continue it.

Naruto gests stronger without being unbeatable, relationships progress at credible pace and the way Naruto changes is creative and interesting.

The story has good balance of Naruto progressing but also experiencing setbacks so it's not a constant up; very good. Too many fics have the character just getting better and better; seeing Naruto have power and some skill but still taken down by Asuma with skill is good: It keeps suspense and surprise.

This story is your best one in my opinion and it is sad to see it stuck at such an interesting point when nothing was resolved yet.
TheExilez chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Is this fic on a temporary or permanent hiatus? I mean it's a really, really great fic. I'd love to see it continued! Also, I wanted to give a more in depth review, so I'll go back one chapter and write one up in the morning. Definitely gonna see what else this author has written, because if it's anything like this, it's awesome!
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
A lot more emotions present this chapter than I am used to. Still really interesting and the way you are moving everything along is awesome. Always interesting to see an author sneak curveballs into the story as long as they don't take away from it and this story does a great job with those.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Wow. That was certainly a great fight. It was interesting to see what you did with this mission since I rarely find stories that come back to this place a second time. It was a fun trip.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
Ouch. That was some pretty heavy stuff. Not for the first time, I have to wonder how people who aren't of a certain type would ever want to live that long. I might not have much of a problem with it because I don't really interact with other people if I can avoid it but someone who likes to mingle or just get to know people wouldn't last long like that. Definitely a philosophical question to contemplate in my free time.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ok, this is an interesting idea. It is also beyond awesome to picture it in my head. Glad I started reading this and looking forward to reading more.
FreelanceBum chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
He turned into a windmill shuriken in canon, and should be dead according to your logic.
Cerulean Knight chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Will demons of the east show up?
navydivea chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Well this just got interesting, really great job so far.
anarion87 chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
LordTicky chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
You magnificent BASTARD. You know, I was only skimming the first chapter. I didn't think I was going to read it. That skim turned to me reading the first chapter. Then the second. THIS STORY IS WAY TOO FUCKING GOOD! What did you do, make a deal with the Shinigami? Sell your soul for writing skills? Can you get me that devil's number so I can do the same? Anyways, excellent story and I look forward to more.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »