Reviews for Flash Blade
Lerris chapter 7 . 11/21/2015
This is interesting so far. The only bit that really seemed to stand out was Naruto using apparently all the chakra he could summon to cauterize the wound on Ino's throat. That just seems odd. It should take no more than for a tiny fireball jutsu.
Spaded Ace18 chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Hope to see this updated soon it really grabbed my interest keep up the good work.
Kyle37 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I am really loving this story I really hope that there is an update in store for it at some point.
Nibiki chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Another great story with a different plot twist. I'm also looking forward to the updating of the story. I find that you're Naruto and Ino stories are quite well designed. Keep up the great writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Wait your thinking that after naruto kills Madra naruto could make the foxs illusion become reality and death seeing somthing so selfless decids to reborn naruto into one of the foxs kits thus giving both a reward right because that would be awesome.
Anon E. Moose chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Hmm. Interesting development. What I am missing though is a reaction to not being able to summon the toads anymore.
Last chapter Naruto was upset that he couldn't meet Gamakichi anymore and now nothing?
Black Caesar chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
I find it kind of hypocritical you write him dismissing Sakura and quitting Team 7 because she asked questions about the anomalies surroundin him but won't when Ino pushes him in a similar corner which is what I call purposeful writing meaning you make an event happen and proceed a certain direction to create a situation you wanted point being you wanted to put Naruto on Team 10 so you wrote Team 7 being destroyed over the topic if the Kyūbi but yet has Naruto being close to Ino which could result in the exact same event occurred to destroy Team 7 but chose to have Naruto keep his secret instead of share which you're have him with Ino or Team 10
Pyro-Wolf16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Was going well until the introduction of the Yamanaka's, the random insertion of the previously unknown friendship with Ino's parents (without her knowing) seems off and the sudden development of feelings for Ino could have been paced slower and better
ForsakenKyo-kun chapter 7 . 6/7/2015
I like the chapter. A cool way to introduce the Kitsune summons. The writing fluid and easy to follow and keeps my interests. There were some small grammar issue near the tail end of the story but nothing that was too distracting unless I was a grammar nazi. Overall good job. I look forward to seeing this story progress.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
That was awesome. Never seen something quite like that pulled off so well. Having some trouble understanding all of the interactions and their consequences from this chapter but that probably has to do with not all being finished yet. Good luck with the world of work and hope to read more of this in the future.
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Demon fox contract interesting.
Viktor Marshall chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
I need moreeeeeee
EndlessChains chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
A well done chapter. This was quite informative with all the degrees to the summoning as well as Naruto learning about the Kitsunes and being able to summon them. The test from them was well doe. With their illusions that they conjured with as well as use. Underestimating Naruto was not a good idea as he came up with different ways to find himself out but not the right answer. He was able to figure it out in the end though. Looks like Katori doesn't like him very much and maybe it has to do something with the Kyuubi but who knows. No break for Naruto that is for sure. Looks like Jiraya is causing emotional pains here and there as well. Wonder what the reasons could be. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
shugokage chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Definitely an interesting chapter and cool scene!
fanficreader71 chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
Great chapter, I enjoyed reading it.
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »