Reviews for Flash Blade
johncahill chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I love your stories. This one is especially good.
Jonathan6850 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
I was sure that Ino would've noticed her scar before or at least during the boat ride. I thought that she saw a giant roach in the bathroom. It was the scar.
Jonathan6850 chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
This was a good chapter. Ino saw Naruto killing someone and Asuma saw him in his true form. The plot thickens and is setup for a conflict Naruto and the Kyuubi knew would happen eventually. The cat is free!
Jonathan6850 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Naruto and Kyuubi are becoming like brothers. I blame the sword. The sword is basically fusing them together (body and soul). Now that Naruto is now a part of Team Asuma, Naruto and Ino will have to set some ground rules. This could be tricky.
Jonathan6850 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This is really good!
InARealPickle chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Hate it. I can see the eternity thing working itself out. All Naruto has to do is kill Madara ad then the Shinigami can fix his little immortality problem.

But the body changes? No. Just no.
Jonathan6850 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Well done and very humorous. I have to agree with Inoichi. Please teach me to handle women that way!
Kingswriter chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Holy shit this story is awesome!
Black Caesar chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
I like the story but hate the pairing since it hasn't been written properly. What I mean is you just threw Ino into wanting to date Naruto without no real background for readers to go off of beside that everything before the beginning is canon and she was a strong Sasuke fangirl all the way to even after he defeating Pein and it was decided to kill him. Another mishap is not specify that NARUTO having red eyes would be bad in Konoha and not red eyes in general cause you forget that Kurenai has red eyes. Once again love the plot but hate the pairing honestly if Ino wasn't a part of story and it was a Naru/Saku pairing it be epic since currently their at ends with each other in their friendship and it'd great to see the road back to redemption for them. I'm going to keep reading until it full blown Naru/Ino but after I wish the story best of luck. Oh so you don't get thing confused it's not that I'm a Naru/Saku fan just that Ino is about my least favorite pairing after Hinata and foreign konoichis with the exception of Temari, Karin and Mei
KingRamses chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Happy you're back and honestly did not see that coming
aerohitman chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Great story,very refreshing. The romance is good,action,realism, and i specially liked the last fight where it shows the power level difference between jounin n genin. Hope you keepbgoing cause its great
EndlessChains chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Interesting story. The time frame that the story started was good. It looks like Team 7 is doing well in training and go figure that Naruto will remember somehig after getting punched. The techniques he uses in the story is very interesting. THe use of them can be helpful but the backlash was devastating. Good thing the Kyuubi is healing those injuries and making the a much stronger. Sakura wanting to know what is the secret is understandable as she was left out of so many and Sasuke ended up leaving. I didn't expect the Team to disband like that though.

The first kill was interesting to not and looks like Naruto got a new weapon. The explanation that he was one wih the Kyuubi now was interesting and how it all led to that point. The reaction from Naruto about becoming immortal was amazing. So devastated to find out but now has the resolve to finish Madara off. Getting to know Ino was good as they argue at times but can be very sweet together when the time comes. Ninja squads not having a couple on their team makes sense now as they would be separated once there were signs of one. It could get in the way when something comes up.

The battle scenes are amazing. Good detail to what is happening around the fight and how way person is moving. The humor in the story is also amazing. There were quite a few times that I laughed. Many of them is whenever Naruo tells a story like what happened to Iruka or the time he fought against the head bandit. The emotions around the story is many as Naruto is experiencing a lot and can't tell people very much. Now that the situation he is in there will be people he can talk to now hopefully. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ForsakenKyo-kun chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Great chapter. While overpwering, Naruto is still gennin Naruto. You've found a balance though he's stilll immortal and quite possibley the new Kitsune boss but that's for later consideration. I look forward to reading future updates from you. Once again good chapter.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
It is excellent chapter .I look forward to future updates.
girrr chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Hmmmm a bit outdated but other than that its perfect!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »