Reviews for Flash Blade
oghren chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
a growing friendship with the fox and a goal, awesome. like how u put naruto on team 10 which should be good. and keep up the funny stories.
oghren chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
a sword that made naruto immortal thus ruining his life. awesome. can't wait to see what makes naruto bounce back from this blow. awesome chapter
oghren chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
a very good start to the story. especially like naruto's new technique and the pleading inoichi was funny. this story has amazing potential to be amazing.
Preier chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
wow i can just FEEL the angst dripping down the screen at the end of the chapter. but of course naruto would believe anything kyuubi told. of course. at

the way sakura was handled re naruto's secret? let's be realist, naruto being kyuubi's container is the worst kept secret in the elemental nations. the only (barely plausible) reason for the secret itself is to allow naruto untainted interaction with his peers. so letting the secret be the reason to destroy his relationship with his peers, with the two adults most invested in both sakura&naruto standing right there like morons? not a brilliant moment for tsunade & kakashi.

seriously, the story start was nice, massive upgrade for naruto but serious work to adapt to it, alright, excellent. but that psychic sword coming out of nowhere on top of that... why? one or the other but both are making me fear a great deal. ah well, got burned with too many stories piling plot starts upon one another.

thank you for sharing your stories, my nitpickings are but the
kishinokurobi chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Haha, but you're slow... MOAR PLOX!1!
TJG chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I wonder if Ino was granted the ability of super-regeneration given how it was earlier stated in the story that they can grant unusual modifications to others.

Naruto might want to more closely examine the properties of the sword and how to use it properly under different circumstances. Every aspect of a sword from shape of the hilt and length to the way the weight distribution of the sword and its shape of the blade can have considerable effects on how to use it properly. Maybe even see if its shape changes too.
totalsolution chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Nice chapter. I loved your little comment about the clone wars.
A few grammatical mistakes, but nothing big. For the rest, I really liked how youwrote the last scene. But that was just an evil cliffhanger, since I now have to wait for the next chapter. I sincerely hope you get to write more.

Greetings,

total
narutodragon chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
great work like how you made the story hope to see more
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Awesome chapter. Good to see that you're continuing the story. I am curious as to how everyone will take Naruto's new transformation? Fights were well written though brief.
habsrule44 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Just started reading the story and so far I love it. Can't wait to get another chapter.
Sairresh chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
just awesome glad you updated looking forward to the next
J.E.P 1996 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
You wrote that Koyuki was a better Leader than Gato when you should have said Doto
Loiosh311 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
O damn you man! Such an amazing new chapter I hope to see more of this soon and curse that cliffhanger! Cant wait to read the next chapter now that all of his changes are out in the open!
Lightningblade49 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
nice fight
shugokage chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Wow interesting chapter great job!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »