Reviews for Flash Blade
aerohitman chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
Great story,very refreshing. The romance is good,action,realism, and i specially liked the last fight where it shows the power level difference between jounin n genin. Hope you keepbgoing cause its great
EndlessChains chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
Interesting story. The time frame that the story started was good. It looks like Team 7 is doing well in training and go figure that Naruto will remember somehig after getting punched. The techniques he uses in the story is very interesting. THe use of them can be helpful but the backlash was devastating. Good thing the Kyuubi is healing those injuries and making the a much stronger. Sakura wanting to know what is the secret is understandable as she was left out of so many and Sasuke ended up leaving. I didn't expect the Team to disband like that though.

The first kill was interesting to not and looks like Naruto got a new weapon. The explanation that he was one wih the Kyuubi now was interesting and how it all led to that point. The reaction from Naruto about becoming immortal was amazing. So devastated to find out but now has the resolve to finish Madara off. Getting to know Ino was good as they argue at times but can be very sweet together when the time comes. Ninja squads not having a couple on their team makes sense now as they would be separated once there were signs of one. It could get in the way when something comes up.

The battle scenes are amazing. Good detail to what is happening around the fight and how way person is moving. The humor in the story is also amazing. There were quite a few times that I laughed. Many of them is whenever Naruo tells a story like what happened to Iruka or the time he fought against the head bandit. The emotions around the story is many as Naruto is experiencing a lot and can't tell people very much. Now that the situation he is in there will be people he can talk to now hopefully. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ForsakenKyo-kun chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Great chapter. While overpwering, Naruto is still gennin Naruto. You've found a balance though he's stilll immortal and quite possibley the new Kitsune boss but that's for later consideration. I look forward to reading future updates from you. Once again good chapter.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
It is excellent chapter .I look forward to future updates.
girrr chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Hmmmm a bit outdated but other than that its perfect!
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Fox summons... well not too unexpected.
NeoJubiSannin1870 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Please upload soon
Bluelightning chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Great chapter makes me ask so many questions as to what is to happen next. I hope u update the story really soon I tried to click to next cheaper but it wouldn't let me -_- guess ill just have to wait...
Navn Ukjent chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Nice update again.
The 10th Wand chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
North and West? Guess their not referring to the same thing.
pullbackbro chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
You and your friend created one of the best stories I have read in the last year. This is no generic Naruto story where it's Hinata, Sakura, or any other girl that suddenly "Loves" Naruto because he has a cooler look or just cool. No, you guys put the time and effort to portray Naruto correctly and successfully build a reason for Naruto and Ino to date each other. I am very glad I found this story and you got yourself a fan! Please continue this story, I look forward to seeing a very long epic for this fanfiction :D
P.S Just favorited the story and the author.
firetemplar415 chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
ooooo cryptic ending!
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Port naruto, not his fault he doesn't have the basics down, and is only overpowered in chakra. The teachers didn't teach, including kakashi, and Jiraya pretty much forced him to be on his own(as his godson too!), only putting g him in danger to meet the fox, which is why he is overpowered in chakra.
Love your fox, can't wait to see what they do next chapter... Would love to see what Asuma does to fix Narutis basics. As the 'god of shinobis' son, he should know ton of jutsus, and since he gaursed the diamond, he must be pretty disciplined in all basics... Can't wait! :)
Deflow chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
Hope naruto and Kurama eventually start to bond
oghren chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter especially with Jiraiya and Tsunade finally finding out. I hope you update soon and keep up the good work.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »