Reviews for Never Say I Love You
jhg chapter 29 . 9/28/2014
great, but sad
betzen84 chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
great story.. i just wished they would se each other "Again"

greetings from denmark
StarlitStar chapter 30 . 11/4/2013
I love this story and I so glad that there is a sequel...
Guest chapter 29 . 9/26/2013
Thos was both a cute and sad story. I guess almost everything save Alana being a Black and Regulus erasing Severus' memory. i knew she was pregnat after the 2nd time she threw up. and i kinda saw him erasing her memories but it was still an excellent story.
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 30 . 10/4/2012
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 29 . 10/4/2012
I like how the baby was named: fiery one... I wonder if this is an allusion to his temperament?
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
This chapter is GOLD.

I love the vulnerability exhibited by Severus- was it OOC? Given the situation, I don’t think so. Lily hasn’t died yet so he isn’t the jaded man thaw was portrayed in the books as of yet. His reaction and train of thought was believable. This is another stellar example on how well you blur the lines between canon and AU. I could almost see this happening in ‘reality’. I truly admire the thought put into this masterpiece.
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 27 . 10/4/2012
WOW. A lot has happened in this chapter alone... EXPLOSIVE, I can say. And the fact that there’s still more? Wow. Just... I will waste no time in getting to the next chapter!
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 26 . 10/4/2012
Regulus’ reaction was something I would have loved to see more of. Can’t wait to see what transpires next.
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 25 . 10/4/2012
I liked what you did to integrate the horcruxes into this story. Honestly, the way you weave ‘canon’ elements into this AU is nothing short of amazing... and is very believable. It almost makes me convinced that these events really did happen. Goodwork!
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 24 . 10/4/2012
Tell them, for crying out loud, Snape! They both deserve to know!

nice chapter, btw! :)
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
Heartbreaking... I knew it, she’s pregnant with Sev’s child! Whatever shall happen now? Will Severus realize this?
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 22 . 10/4/2012
I like the imagery of the dream sequence in this chapter, the chains, the swing... just brilliant. And I’m still on my toes as to Alana’s progeny... is she really a Black?
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
Huh, just figured it out, eh Sev?
ISaySeverusYouSaySnape chapter 20 . 10/4/2012
Poor Alana. I would have loved to see Avery gutted like a fish.