Reviews for A Present For My Dear Friend Watson
ArienCalen chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
O.o So sap filled! You need to write anything and everything that comes off the top of your head! I need more...I'm deprived of good reading!

Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
cute.

I liked seeing sherlock confused about his feelings ;)
Magpie1600 chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
Finally he realizes what the rest of the world knows.
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
More please!
anon chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I love you too, you strange, strange man. - Kinda says it all
Fire Wolf Spirit chapter 4 . 1/25/2012
Impressive. You most certainly have my attention. I love this story and I enjoy your writing style. I am looking forward to the next chapter!~
Dr. Paranoia chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
Hmm, I haven't read an approach to their relationship like this, I'm interested to see where it goes... I definitely hope it doesn't end up with them no longer friends D:
anon chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
I love that he's such a mess. Having a full on relationship dumped right in his lap before he has time to process it. He clearly already loves Watson on one level but both being straight men never considered more and now he doesn't know what to do. Who would. But Holmes is inquisitive by nature, I think he'll want to see where things go. But I just love seeing him scared and off center. Though I'd rather the poor dear laid off the cocaine but eh twas a different time.
anon chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
You know I just reread this and I'm kinda fascinated by this chapter. Like it shows such a potentially twisted dynamic but its one between one of my favorite new pairings. You should definitely write more on this. But honestly I don't know which way I'd rather see it go. Do I want Holmes to realize he is indeed in love with Watson and let his guard down and fall in love. Or, especially if it doesn't show Watson in a bad light, which this doesn't, show how because of the fact that Sherlock only has Watson and needs him in his life desperately, would he willingly let a sexual relationship happen, step by step all the way to the ultimate, just to keep Watson in his life. I think he would. It'd be like here like a half enjoyed, half endured thing. Sort of self rape? I don't know, interesting chapter though that made me think of all these possibilities.
anon chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Ohhh, maybe Sherlock just doesnt realize he feels the same way yet?
Honey Fujioka chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Oh wow! Drama~! Poor Watson. But how cute of Sherlock (even though we knew he was going to do that from the summary ;) )

Yes, there were a few mistakes, but mostly in the beginning.

Just a few misplaced letters, is all. Well! Great chapter, again! Hope to read more soon!
musicismyhero chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
I hope there will be a chapter on Holmes thing about Watson being in love with him..
QualityReviewer chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
For both chapters. I liked the details used to describe how it went from early morning to how it woke up Holmes. I laughed at the "must formulate an apology" line. Ch 2 I liked how you made Watson be the one to be more in love first cause (based on movies) seems more likely Holmes would admit he had feelings for his partner first. I hope for 1 more chap to tell us Holmes "thoughts as he thinks about it.
Inubunnie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Good old grumpy Watson. :3 I would like to know what happens next. More, maybe?
anon chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Feel free to do more than hint, The sequel pretty much begged us to go there.