Reviews for My Own Adventure
AresWinchester chapter 5 . 6/5
This story is AMAZING! Please tell me that you are planning on continuing it!? I mean you are obviously a very talented writer, it would be a shame for you to let this wonderful work go unfinished right?
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I've been looking for this story forever! Gah I'm so glad I found it again ** I know that it has been a while but please update!
Spenx chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
I hope there chapter where they both finally meet in the future
Vanity's Bitch 25 chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Please update this story I FUCKING LOVE IT!
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I thought I reviewed this. Update soon please it's such a great story!
Uchizaki chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Interesting story so far! good job.
one thing that could be helpful tho: try to break up your longer paragraphs into smaller ones. that way it's easier on the reader
meow 3 chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Wtf! Ahh! Its been a really long while since you updated.. please update now please :( i need to know what is going to happen
xXKibaXNarutoxX chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Don't end it there keep on going love this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
hey just wanted to say i loved your story and was wondering if there is still more to come
Roxy loves his Zexy chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. It was such a cute story. It had everything right from the cute feelings to the sad parts and the sexy parts. I'm really hoping there is more because this story is too good to not have more. Excellent job 3
Manga Ren chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
I love your story and Ino is such a bitch to do that to them I hope Naruto and Kiba will fine a way to get back together hope you update soon
sword slasher chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
thelake chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Sad, but there's always the option of killing Ino. I bet knowone would really care if she was gone. Then Naruto and Kiba can be together for ever
abarai-kun chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Nooo! Dammit Ino! DX I want them to be together, they're so perfect for each other. Screw what his parents and what others think, It's love! If they can't accept it, they can go screw themselves because nothing should get in their way if they really love each other and want to be together! D: Update soon, I like this story.
panda-love14 chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
awwww*tear tear* awwww that stupid ass bitch! i absolutely hate the ino in this story! ...awwwww stupid kibas parents! why cant they be acceppting and only want what makes kiba happy?... awwwww poor kiba