Reviews for Light of Hope
When's the next chapter? I want to see if Dawn, Dan and the others can free Sakura.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/16/2014
I hope Dan and the others will help Dawn to get their Sakura back.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/2/2014
Sorry to tell you, but I didn't like the ending of this chapter. And I am missig Dan and the others.
ctran03931 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
I'm really loving this chapter with the new bakugan additions in the form of Shadow Striker and Waylight. It's great to see that you're back with Sakura and Dawn's adventures in Bakugan: New Vestroia and adding new and impressive elements to the story; in fact, I was NOT damn expecting Shadow Striker to use one of Skyress's abilities during the final minutes of the brawl against Volt. Seriously, that part took me by surprise big time.

I think the show crew should've added some more apprentices to the brawler's bakugan (old/new, I don't care) like Shadow Striker as to spice things up in the anime such as Ingram was with Skyress when she talked him down when he had his case of self-doubt about being entrusted with Oberus' attribute energy and Elfin as she was once a student of Preyas but with a big ego. Hope that Grace will be in one piece and Sakura finds a way to restore her memories with the help of Leonidas, Twilight, Lunar and her new partner and I'm itching to see the next chapter involving this Phoenix character and this Deonidas with the new second bakugan, Moonlight Shadow.
ctran03931 chapter 21 . 7/25/2014
Damn, Hydron is seriously going to get his ass kicked for giving Grace amnesia and having her lose her memories.

I'm hoping for the story to continue until the end and it's sequel; this story's on hiatus for too long and I want to see more of Twilight, Grace, Sakura, Dawn, Sunrise, Jack and the Battle Brawlers thanks to these awesome badass plot-twists!

After this, do you think there could be an introduction story to Lunar since...I have no clue is she ever appeared in the prequel to Tears of Light.
ctran03931 chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
I'm really digging these two bakugan crossover fan-fics of yours, this one and it's prequel.

I always wondered how the Bakugan TV series would've played out if there were other characters as part of the main group of Battle Brawlers alongside Dan, Drago and their friends. Those two fics have answered my prayers since they're an idea of what I'd somehow imagine if there are other main brawlers with the main team.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Um, I don't know if this is a perfect time for the edvent that just happened, but I think it would be fun that, later in the chapters, Sakura goes to a peaceful place, that only she knows of, and starts to dance to herself to the mucis she brought with her. Even Twilight catches on the dancing, the bakugan way. Then Spectra and Helios appears, but not to fight. Even thou Sakura tells Spectra that she isn't in the mood to fight, Spectra says he didn't come to fight, and convinces her to let him dance with her. As they do, Twilight and Helios has a little talk with each other about... something.
But you decided. I just thought this sort of thing would be funny.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Wow, I hope the Crimson Dragon appears and takes back his powers before the King Zenoheld and the Vexos gets the chance to get their hands on it. It would be cool to watch everyone's ( from bakugan ) reactions when they see the Crimson Dragon.
Gry17 chapter 21 . 5/26/2014
Wow, I hope they will be able to help Grace.
Also, if things are going bad in Sakura's battle with Jack, when he is Dark Mask, will Dan come to her rescue. I would like to see Sakura and Dan fight together, because I have been wondering how strong Drago and Twilight can be together.
Also, when they go to the Vexos's hiding place, after the group has split up, perhaps Sakura and Dawn can meet two people, who was joined Vexos, but fights with duel monsters. And after dan and the others losses the last remaining powers of the warrior bakugans, they, along with Vexos, goes to see the four duel.
But it is your story, I just want you to continue.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
I'm wondering something, will Dan and the others see the Crimson Dragon, in person? I think it would be cool.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/1/2014
You know.. I am getting this strange feeling that Guz is falling for Sakura.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
They are from the what now the future I don't really get this chapter
But great seeing to again
Can't wait what happens next time
Looking forward to the next chapter and please don't stop
DetRoid434 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
If people want to know about L-Drago bakugan...ask me and I will give you the answer...If your wondering about the other abilities for L-Drago as well...I can answer that to but I will only give away 5 of them besides the ones that were used in this chapter. Please...Feel free to ask me.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Oooo I smell trouble but great to see this story still going
Can't wait what happens next time
See u soon looking forward to it keep it up
Guest chapter 18 . 8/4/2013
That was awesome chapter ever
Ill been waiting a very long time to read this story back up in action again
I hope you are still continue this story this year
Looking forward to it and keep it up
Hoping to see u soon