Reviews for Till the Last Budgie Sings
kenna chapter 1 . 3/10/2013's so fluffy!
Martha chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
1st of all it keeps reapeting "i love you"
And 2nd in race for the hippi disk chris puts his around her and she doesn't care pay more attention
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
i like ck/aviva no offence i respect your dicision
Lightsworn Paw chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
AWWWWW i love this poem it is SO SWEET of martin to do that
Lakec chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Love It! More Martin and Aviva!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
did anyone ever notice in octopus wildkratticus that right after the "it's a sea monster! it's a new species" line Aviva held Martin's hand?

or did anyone notice that (in same episode) while Chris was saying: "move over Jaques Cousteu Chris Kratt's headed for the record books" aviva had her hand on Martin's back? adorable

if you haven't look closely at that moment. it's soo cute!

take that all you c/a j/a m/k m/d and z/a fans!

ps what do you think of a wordgirl and wild kratts crossover?
wildkrattsmartin23 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That right tallee i agree! i have wrote sevre wildkratts fanfictions and it does take a while t write! im writing one obout martin he gets a deadly sickness in an adventure in asisa and may not survive,but chris may be able to help him live. its a freind ship,suspence,hut comfort,and romance between martin and aviva.i really wish i could put it on the sight!
wildkrattsmartin chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwww! dis was sooooooooooo sweet! short and to the point! and im sooooooooooooo sorry if i have done any thing to bother you updating! really i am! beutiful!
waterfall13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved the poem! it was sweet of Martin to write that did you think of this yourself? it was amazing...
Talee chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is really good. It's short, sweet, and to the point :)

You don't sound rude, just frustrated. Don't worry about it. I haven't updated since November because I have a life.

Readers: We have lives too you know! We aren't little house-elves that constantly write and upload every 5 minutes. These things take time. Which would you prefer, a bad story that is constantly updated? Or an original well written story that takes a couple of days/weeks/maybe a month or two?

Well, I guess my rant's over now...