Reviews for So Few and Such Morning Songs
Interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Very good.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hmm. Interesting thought. Very well planned and decently executed. So this is minor AU type thing? I could still see this being canon compliant eventually, but it would take some finagling.
kirallie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
So this is a beggining different to the show. Interestng.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Interesting.
DizzyDrea chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Oh, I like this a lot. I could well imagine Marie doing this to give Nick every opportunity to succeed as a Grimm. And the idea that his parents wanted the truth withheld from him until he absolutely had to be told, to ensure that he wouldn't become the sort of Grimm that Marie became, is entirely plausible.

Very nicely done!
thomaseliot chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
What a pleasant surprise to find one of my favourite Dresden Files fic writers over in my newest fandom. Hooray! I love what you've done with the massive scope for speculation currently allowed by how little we know. Also, you have the most apt and evocative titles. Five stars.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Great story!
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Yay, a Marie and Renard alternative plot story! Two of the most interesting characters in Grimm. You definitely made good choices for your good writing.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Great chapter. Actually makes the show itself make a lot more sense. Great job!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
ooo!

What is a regnant?

It makes sense, though I always thought the Captain was a fairy king-Oberon, perhaps.
penName111 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012