Reviews for The Archives
Guest chapter 50 . 12/13/2016
It was sweet!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Even though I'm REALLY not a fan of the Tucker/Jazz pairing, I liked the rest of the story. You did a good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Ahhh, Tucker, that's cruel, really cruel. ;D Nice one!
MsFrizzle chapter 50 . 5/28/2016
Aw...so sweet. Thank you for all the fun words.
MsFrizzle chapter 33 . 5/27/2016
wow that makes a good story. I like how you adapted it to Danny Phantom.
MsFrizzle chapter 30 . 5/27/2016
I generally don't hear this usage of this world. It is more commonly used as the liquid by product of cheese making. (curds and whey) but I suppose it could be used to describe someone's face when they pale. "Face the color of whey". And chances are Danny would be feeling awful.
MsFrizzle chapter 27 . 5/27/2016
This is a nice companion piece to the first one. I like how they contrast each other.
MsFrizzle chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
Tucker's comment is what makes this work. I guess the whip doesn't need to be included.
MsFrizzle chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Very angsty indeed.
MsFrizzle chapter 7 . 5/26/2016
You are never too old to play in the snow - or at least if you don't admit that you are. I was very flattered when my adult children invited me to join them for some sledding.
MsFrizzle chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
I can see Danny not wanting to wash this shirt and keeping that a secret.
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
Nice job on your first drabble. It paints a clear image and leaves the reader to fill in Danny's feelings without having to state them.
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
At first I thought it was an artifact of when they went back in time with the info-map. It would make an interesting paradox, especially if the story took place before that episode. Then the facts didn't fit.

Tucker is often over looked but he does have a streak of playing pranks and awesome skills.
Looka'sMagicHell chapter 50 . 5/18/2016
I loved this series of one shots so much; its so sad seeing it end. But all good things must come to an end - and what an ending it was. This was beautifully written - every single chapter; and it will always be one of my favorites.
ellameno chapter 50 . 5/18/2016
I'm sorry to see you go! But seriously, you're an amazing writer. I'm glad to have been reading this with you! Great last two chapters... good luck with everything :)