Reviews for I'm a Professional
RBDECEPTICON17 chapter 1 . 5/3
Oh Knockout you cheeky little basterd...in a good way. ;) Fun story, i was laughing the whole time, keep up the good work.
Mercedes Wolfcry chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ooooh XD Yum yum Sis
Curious1here chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
ROFLMAO! When Soundwave walked in I nearly died, I was laughing so hard. Thank you so much for writing!

*snicker* KO is such a delightful pervert to read about. XD

Pfft. If you ever want a sequal with megatron and some other theme, ya could always have Megatron force Knock OUt to tell him how he subdued Starscreamer into the outfit. Y aknow like was written in the story. :3
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Kinky indeed :3 *cleans up nosebleed* and I agree with Star that Knock Out is a perverted mech... Lol great job
heretherebemonsters chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Love this! Very hot. I love this pairing!
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
OMG! This was amazing! Well Done. I loved this! Adding both you and your story to my favs!
Autobot Firekat chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
oohh such a hot fic
GradGirl2010 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
FANGIRL SQUEAL

This was beyond cute and hot. U did an amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
FANGIRL SQUEAL

This was beyond cute and hot. U did an amazing job.
Theoretician chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Sexy and hilarious! I can totally imagine KO manipulating Star like that. Star in a nurse's outfit...XD

You did really well for your first time! No matter how hard I try, I can't write good smut s:

Keep up the good work!
Forever777 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Ooh la la XD love StarscreamXknockout
Gin's lil kitsune chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Ah~ and this is why we love Knock Out and Screamer X3 This was wonderful and lovely, Kai-chan. I loved it and keep seeing this in my head. XD Keep up the great work!
stact chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Awesomly done! And very well written with all the details and stuff! Ure one of few writers that actually makes me see clear pictures in front of me! So extra points for that haha! XDD Keep it up! :D