Reviews for About Time
Made me laugh
trout1986 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
HOT and Sweet
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Sweet! great idea - great characterizations.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
::snorts:: love it! terrific job!
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Gibbs may not be a quick study but he's definitely an apt student.

Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
yeah for the plotline! love it.
alix33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
"he was a little worried of getting carpal tunnel." - "worried about getting".

"He and Jethro started slow for one mile before picking up speed and not stopping for another two. Jethro really was a great dog, and a great trainer. His dog could go a lot longer and still be good and barely out of breath. It had taken a while before Tim was able to keep up with Jethro and thankfully lost weight. He didn't mind the weight, and obviously Jethro—Boss—didn't either, but it was still great to lose the weight and be prouder of his body. Besides, the looks he got now from Gibbs was definitely worth it." - I agree with Gibbs: Skinny Tim is smoking hot.

"He checked his phone to make sure he didn't miss any calls from the team, been plenty of times he's missed a call while in the shower." - Some of those scientists working for the Navy, like those in "Untouchable" from season 3, should IMO build NCIS cell phones they can use in their showers, then they will really never be unreachable.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
holy crap amazing story is a little thing to say

Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
"he was a little worried of getting carpal tunnel. And not because of all his time on a computer." *snickers*

Great one-shot (smirk)!
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I haven't read "So Much Fun" yet, but you can be sure that's where I'll be as soon as I finish this. As sexy as it is, I have to say my favorite part is Jethro the dog watching Animal Planet. My own dog isn't a big TV watcher other than anything horses and dachsunds. Mine is a 12 year old Golden, and she's always had a thing about dachsunds...
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Can you write ANYTHING that isn't great? Cause I ain't seeing it yet! I love all of your NCIS stories and look forward to all the new ones!