Reviews for Pester's Portal
BlackDragon741 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Oooooooh Damn, that was a good story! I'm always impressed with your stories :) Such great humor and dialogue. I really like how you did all this gender-bend stuff. Sometimes, I got a little lost in who is who, but the idea itself was very interesting! Vilos was awesome, and MM sounded like a horror. Also very cute how character's affections crossed to even this dimension! Very well done!
Shinzoku chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Maggie and Magnar are just way too cute. XDD

I loved the end of this! SO MANY FEELS. FEELS OF LIKE 'OMG IT'S OVER'. I hope you write more of the genderbent characters! o3p
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
Aw Dastardos, you know you like it ;) XD Oh GOD I don't want to know what Pester does with those... XP ew... BAD IMAGES!

And the Ruffian's have a litter box... lovely xD

Aw poor Maggie and Magnar! They are so cute together... OH WELL it's for their own safety... and Vilos's xD

Well I am glad they all got home safely :D I kinda want to see Bart and Gretchen's reactions to what Yoto was about to tell them (like I don't know xD) but oh well...

And poor Eddie... hopefully Yoto won't say ANYTHING about what he almost did... oh goodness xD

Wonderful story! It's the first one I started from the very beginning and stuck with till the end from you :D YAY! I can't wait for the next one :D
Tiigerliily chapter 12 . 3/25/2012
This was GREAT again! :D

Poor Magnar and Maggie... I think Magnar would make a great dad, but some things really just aren't meant to be! /3 I'd do the same if I were Dastardos!

Haha, the rumour of Dastardos having killed all of them and chopped their head of is just PER-FECT! :D I also liked the little detail of the ill piñatas; I never really thought about how important both Patch and Dastardos are to the their lives/deaths! Leafos crying about it was very in-character, and so was Yoto showing off his pics in the pub! :D

Wow. Maybe Pester IS as bad as Mistress Mayhem! :O The Galagoogoo thing totally sounds like something she would do... I don't see why Pester has pics of men too, though! :P He either wants to use them for blackmail, or... He gotta explain something!
Shinzoku chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Vilos and Arthur- they were totally meant for each other. And, I love this chapter! A lot of crazy things going on at once, really great. xD And Pester...um...yeah so is this the last chapter or is there another one up next? o3o
Tiigerliily chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
GREAT chapter! :D

Wow, Pester is one ugly dude... I never expected him to be handsome, but the way you describe him, he's downright creepy! :P Well, I guess the Souring process has done quite a bit of damage to his looks too! :P

Ahh, Patrice... It's so sad she hasn't ever had a 'lover' before and that she HAD to fall in love with someone from a complete different universe who walked away in the end anyway! Without even giving a damn about not ever seeing her again! D:

But I guess it's the same with Patch... Gosh, these genderbended clones really share a lot of similarity! :D

I liked the Vilos/Arthur part! :D I'm not a big Dastardos/Avalon fan (at all!) but Vilos/Arthur is amazing! :D The way Arthur sees her is just so endearing and that moment they had together was nothing but... EPIC! :D

Great chapter, can't wait for the epilogue! (Epilogues are AWESOME! :D)
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
Vilos and Arthur are such a cute couple X3 xD Oh my God, i can't believe that Dastardos walked- i mean floated- in like that! At least he didn't ruin the moment...

Oh Goodness... that was the best description of Pester's face I have... seen... it's the only one I have seen... but it's better then what i imagined xD Man, he's an ugly guy...

and I am so happy for Vilos :D The shovel is gone, and MM got what she deserved :D If only I was there to see it...

and the EddieXPatrice moment was kinda cute too :3 poor Doctor... but there's someone there for her I bet ;)

Well, i'm glad to see they all got home safely :D i can't wait for the next- and probably- the final chapter :D
Tiigerliily chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
This is GREAT! You write from so many people's points of views, and everything still is all coherent! :D

I love how you write for Seedos! :D I know he's your favorite, and I guess he's the one you've figured out best too! :D

I feel bad for Vilos admirers! Especially for Arthur, he's given her so much support over the years! I'm glad Vilos still has a little bit of heart; just enough to figure out a plan to safe him and his fellow hostages!

I liked PP and MM's relationship in the begining... I still do, but the romance sweet made it all turn waaay twisted! :D

By the way, I just realized, Eddie's a fun character! :D And - especially since this is only half - this chapter is pretty HUGE! :D
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 10 . 3/11/2012

I... am so disappointed.

EDDIE, HOW DARE YOU NOT BE A MAN AND ACCEPT DEATH LIKE A REAL HERO? I MEAN REALLY, ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO LIVE? WHAT WOULD MAXIME SAY ABOUT THIS? WHAT?

UGGGGHHHHH! He is SO DAMN lucky that Vilos is saving his ass right now...

And Mistress with Professor? ... xD I actually feel bad for Pester! please don't put me in a tube for laughing xD

But this line-

"No one calls him Eddiekins…" Yoto growled under his breath. "No one except me."

Makes me wonder so much about Yoto... in a really funny way xD

ANYWAY, it was totally worth the wait :D It was shocking, and it really surprised me! I had to read the Eddie saying Yes part like 10 times before actually believing that he said yes... so disappointing... dumbass xD

Oh goodness, I can't wait for more :D Sorry if the beginning of this review made you worry a bit X3
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Oh, good, I thought this was complete. But it wasn't. XD If it was, that would have been a terrible ending. xP

Anywhoo. This took me a while to read, but I like it! :D Update soon! xP
Tiigerliily chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Wow, this chapter is LONG, where should I start? :P

I still love how Dastardos and Vilos get along. Dastardos has more of a bro-sis relationship with her than he'd ever have with Leafos or Storkos (even if he didn't have to keep his identity hidden for them!)

I like the fact that there are several lairs... I hope those are also in the normal VP Universe, they'd be great to write on! :D

Wow Edith being in love with Yoko is pretty f-ed up... I wonder if Eddie feels the same about Yoto! :P

MM has transformed PP in someone BEYOND evil, wow... Where he's a funny, dumb but slightly twisted bad guy in The Bride Of Pester, he's a doctor Mengele sort of evil in this story! :O

Great chapter and keep up the amazing work! :D
Shinzoku chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
I- I- I CAN'T WRITE A COMPREHENSIBLE REVIEW RIGHT NOW.

SO MANNY FEELINGS FROM THIS CHAPTER.
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
xD I said I was going to leave a long review, and I am :D

Wow, I like the idea of Vilos's corruption being behind a waterfall :D I don't know why... but i do :D I guess because it's so secret! But Mistress thinks that's where she was made beautiful? HA!

Vilos, I wouldn't be too worried about them trying to kill you- Eddie would faint, Yoto... I don't know, and Patch would just sit there and stare, while Seedos would just be looking at you funny because your Dastardos's opposite xD

""Cripes," Dastardos grumbled when Yoto's violent gags had devolved into tiny little coughs. "Whenever I greet someone, they either scream or choke like you did. Am I that ugly?"

"Yeh-HACK-ess!" Yoto affirmed around a cough. Dastardos finally had enough and whacked Yoto on the back." XDDDD Oh God Yoto... I missed you so much :D And give me Pester's number I have a thing or two to say to that fatass xD

"Good, because I lied," Oh man Percy xD Edith has an adorable redhead with her so I don't think she's going to be paying attention to you anyway xD

Oh my God... it took me forever to figure out who Freddie was xD That's Fannie's counterpart right? :O

Aw the little bit with Eddie and Patrice was adorable :D Patrice is worse then Patch when it comes to stuttering? man, that's BAAAAAAAAD! xD

Okay, I started DYING when I read the part where Edith was talking about how she was in love with Yoko xD Oh man, that's going to make Yoto think a LOT of things about our little Eddie now...

Then my laughing stopped where Edith kissed Yoto. Oh. My. God. I'm going to KILL HER! Not ONLY did she steal his first kiss, but then he starts CRYING! GAAAAHHHHHH Poor Yoto D:

WOW, Mayhem still REALLY likes Eddie D: Pedophile...

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! Yoto made a sword :D YOU CAN DO IT YOTO! HURRY BEFORE THEY ALL DIE AND I CRY!

Wow... Amazing chapter, but I am upset that there's a cliffhanger xD OH MY GOD HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER EPIC! I WILL DIE IF I DON'T READ WHAT HAPPENS SOON D: XD But this was amazing! Just, absolutely amazing :D I missed this story so much, and this seriously made my day- no, my WEEK. THANK YOU~

Now on a random note... this is the longest review I have ever written :D YAY! I am not very good at leaving long reviews either :D
Shinzoku chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
I love it so far. The Macaraccoons are adorable! I can't wrait to see Pester and Mahem's plan. Err...hope I spelled that right.

~Shinzu
Tiigerliily chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Ahh, I like Percy's appearance! :D He's a nice character! He should meet Petula sometime, hmm, maybe that's an idea for your pairings challenge? :P

The Dastardos scene was great. I think Patch is getting suspicious about Seedos/Dastardos relationship, though... And man, Daz is going to be SO DISGUSTED when he finds out that Patch had the biggest crush on his female counterpart! :D

I'll be looking forward for more and keep up the good work! :D