Reviews for SuperStar Life
Skye Eagle chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
How could you! they better get back together!
Mike Fuentes Camwhore Era chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Chapter 9

...Actually, prenatal babies like the dark. It's comforting to them.
ggooddB chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Yay! You updated! I luv your story! I kinda feel like I should hate Ella, but I kinda love her… CONFLICTING EMOTIONS! Help, Zak! And Fang! (Because he is the love of my life and i love him.) And Sam! Cuz he fixed EVERYTHING… Yay! Keep updating! Luv ya! Oh and I luv how you've kidnapped the Flock… Kill Dylan. Now. On the grounds that you are my bff on the Internet, I demand that you kill him. Now… Oh and mail me Fang. Please… I would love him forever… And I would not keep him captive in my closet and/or use his as a sex toy. Silly Zak, wherever did you get that I idea? *Guilty look* Ummmm… Bye! *Runs away*
smartypants86 chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
o my gosh this was soooooooooooo gooooood! i dont care if there was a lemon! that made it even better! dont take that the wrong way, im not a creep :P i translated the spanish parts and i was like holy poop adrienne! u nasty girl! xD lol hope you update soon! :DDDDDDDDDD
Lilpiggy chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Yay they're back
smartypants86 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
O MY GOSH! IGGY SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWED ADRIENNE AND GONE ONTO THE TOUR WITH HER! HOW COULD HE THINK SHE DIDNT LOVE HIM? OF COURSE SHE DOES! HE CANT DATE ELLA! UGHHHHHH! IM SO MAD NOW! :0
etsrdtfgkhljiudryjfchgvj chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
This was soooooooooooooooooooooo sad
LilpigAwesome chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
This was soooooooooooooooooooooo sad
BOOKi chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Ahhhh come on you know you wanna bring 'um back together! So update! PS I totally LOVE prego Max!
Little Bo Peep chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
awwwwwwwwwww... heck it will only last for another 3months of iddy and adri
etsrdtfgkhljiudryjfchgvj chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
OH MY GODD!
Freckles chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Update please with pickle icecream on top
missfaxlover101 chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
it was great. nd gazzy has abew powetr
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »