Reviews for Unexpected Actions
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Black people.

They're destroying our countries.

What does every hell-hole on earth have in common? Black leaders! Detriot, many countries in Africa, and the list goes on! What game do black teens play? The knock-out game! Otherwise known as Polar Bear Hunting to those of us that have known about this years before this was reported on.

The hypocrisy of the media makes me sick. One side denies that it's real (until the first case of a white on black knockout game, then it's a hate crime), and the other didn't report on if for years until a protected group was targeted (Jews). And I still haven't seen any of the mainstream media report on the black mobs and their racial violence. And Trayvon Martin. They did all they could to make it a case of the poor black man being a victim of the evil white racists. Zimmerman was a Mestizo, but whatever right? Who cares about the white baby who was shot in the face by two black thugs earlier this year. Or the white WWII Vet beat to death by two more black thugs.

Why does the west ignores the Genocide against whites going on in South Africa? Blacks there have killed so many whites that they have been put on World Genocide Watch. The leaders of SA sing songs about killing the whites there. Friends4Humanity tries to spread awareness but our media doesn't care because they are all owned by a few main companies which are owned by Anti-whites.

Look white genocide up if you don't believe me. I feel sorry for the white farmers in SA..;';.';[
Herr Doktor chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
There is camaraderie, and there's 'friendship'. Hmm.
Good story.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I like this. The adding of names was nice for more depth, but I personally think it would have been a better idea for them to refer to each other as "Red Medic" and "Blu Medic". I had to re-read several sentences to figure out which one of the two was Klaus and which one was Heinrich...

Doesn't matter a lot, but in a small fic like this I'd advice you to keep names to a bare minimum of mentioning them once or twice. Very nice one-shot! I enjoyed it!
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I enjoyed this! Thank you for posting.