Reviews for The Future of the Past
TinkStar87 chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Love this story and please, please update again soon, this is one of the few really great TN stories out there. Please update soon i want to find out want is wrong with A! Looking forward to the hopefully coming update -
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
Ahhh cliffhangers! Update soon, please!
wes112 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
In some ways I hate cliff hangwers. Does that Dugan kid get put in his place or just exiled? Is Adelaide pregnant? I,m looking forward to reading more.
Kris56 chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
I love cliffhangers almost as much as I can't stand them. It's a very long love/hate relationship...

So glad that you finally posted this chapter. Your Falling Skies stuff is really good, you've got some great story lines going on there, but I've missed the Terra Nova updates! Keep up the good work.

... And please update this soon! My relationship with this cliffhanger is leaning towards the not love side... I want more!
JustAGirl101 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
She is pregnant! Oooh they should have been more careful! lol please update soon! thank you!
OliviaRose05 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
I enjoyed this very much. I think I have an idea what's wrong, but I'm not going to say anything. Kindness on your part would be to not make your readers wait for very long. Eagerly waiting :)
AjmZjm chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
I think she's pregnant, and this was awesome. Also a comic YAY!
samcarter2 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Nice cliffhanger! Yes, I want to know what happens.
ramfan chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
woo! I was way too excited when I saw an email alert for this story! Considering the length between this and your last update, this was a good chapter. I hope I'm not the only one thinking Adelaide is pregnant! That's cool that they're going to have a comic to finish up with Terra Nova (hey, at least we get something additional!). While you've been in the Falling Skies fandom (I watched an episode of Falling Skies, and I'll say, I'm interested!), I have been working away at my story. I hope you continue this, because I really like it a lot!
AjmZjm chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Is she pregnant?
AjmZjm chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Paul! NOOOO!
AjmZjm chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
OMG!Kitty Coleman :0
AjmZjm chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Graceful Agers I love it! Sean and Adelaide are very cute, like Maddy and Mark.
OliviaRose05 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
I've been out of the country for several months so I haven't been reviewing, but I still LOVE this and really hope you continue!
terra nova fan chapter 11 . 6/12/2012