Reviews for A Reminder
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Aww, man... that was seriously bittersweet and heart-breaking. D: Beautiful story, that is.
Kai Maciel chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very good! I wonder if it was the invitation for the family portrait, since he was the only one who wasn't invited.
Jaybird chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That... that broke my heart. This last sentence... *gross sobbing*
Well done, well written!
But heck... I just want those two to be happy. Jasoooon we know you love your family... go back and hug them all. x.x (except for Damian D )
jordylilly777 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
WHAT?! Awwwww... WILL WE NEVER KNOW WHAT WAS INSIDE OF THAT LETTER?!
somewhereinthedarkness chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Aww, poor Jason...I wonder what the letter said.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
...Maybe in a way, it was a good thing. Bruce MAY have said everything that would have set things right, or he could have thrown Jason into an abyss like that time in the battle for the cowl. Even if I want them to be family again (and I REALLY do want them to make up) right now, he's better with the Outlaws, with two people who love him very much, and who don't try to "Fix" him. They don't have to anyways, they're trust and companionship with him is enough to sooth and even partially heal his damaged soul. The more alone he is, the angrier and more desperate he gets. With these two tho... Words can't even describe it

Great work, I REALLY wanted to know what Bruce wrote, but I'll live.

...But I REALLy wanted to know
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Great story! Jason is very in character.
d4202 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
this story was amazing. i can totally see jason doing that, which breaks my heart ( really great writing!
WestAero13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
JASON! YOU MUST HAVE FLUFFY SUPER CUTE REUNION WITH THE FAMILY EVERYONE KNOWS YOU LOVE! I DEMAND IT! RAWR!
smergrl3495 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So sad! :( Why didn't you open it Jason? (even though he was probably right and it would have been impersonal, great job Bruce) This is as sad as when Jason didn't take back his memory! Why can't the bat-family just love each other? Is that so much to ask?

Anyway, great story! I hope you do more with the bats, especially Jason, and that you update your spiderman stories to. (sorry, I just can't wait to see what happens!)