Reviews for Strongest Touhou Summon
Ouch crack fic
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Its not even English anymore
tehrei chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
river & kermid ur da strongest mang
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Sucky Story chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
lostmagic564 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
... so just finish it and im starting to believe its not even going for Crino speak.. Crino speak well put an ice cube in your mouth wait a while and trying to talk normally... and then your sound notting like Cirno. Cirno is around 60years old and that really young in youkai years. and we talks like a six year old on a sugar rush...
lostmagic564 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013

ok i know your trying for Cirno-speak but its coming of more internet-speak-oncrack. Cirno would of never sweared. plus that are some really confusing things that Cirno wouldnt say kawaii, magic girl, the words fuck in any sense.

Guich? saying the word commoner to a Cirno is just wrong Cirno basically fly s everywhere and her ice wings her size and well the point is a commoner is a lower class human and Cirno is errr Cirno... yeah lets go with that

a summon fic would normally go like this

some infomartion of what Cirno was doing before the summon. most authors would go for those she was about to die.
lousie being taunting into doing the summoning.
Cirno being saved by the summoning
lousie shocked at the hurt Cirno / her teacher her to seal the faimiler pack
then skip to the seen of Cirno and Lousie. has long as lousie knows that Cirno inst human there no reason to be mad... there would be no lousie summoned a commoner..

now tell me if that was all in Cirno-speak what would it look like? personalty it could be less then 1000 words with a bittersweet ends about Cirno falling in battle and her with her last breath crying out "I'm the strongest!"

just noticed that there is more then on chapter.. well i get my fun out of reviewing.

Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is considered by biologists to be the energy currency of life. It is the high-energy molecule... and then Crino destroyed the world no one could stop the great freeze it was so cold that it broke the second law of thermodynamics.

now people count how many times i said the word 'Cirno '
werewolf2005 chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Holy shit. This person is butchering both the English and 日本語。 if you are going to write, at least use one of the languages correctly. And if you Going to use those japanese words, at least say かわいい or すごい
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
I doesn't worth my time to read this . . .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Gurren Lagann reference ftw!
Future Nekomata chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Thanks for that flame Anon. Now I can roast these marshmallows. This story is great. You really channelled the spirit of everyone's favorite nine-ball in this. :)
Daedwartin chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Copyright lololol.
The Kindly Hater chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
This was great for a quick laugh, so thanks for that.

Pfft, logic. Who needs it? Not me, not now at least.
Heyvon chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I like how people take this seriously

I love you