Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
thor94 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
interesting.
So when Ash speak about legendaries he see during travel in four region? and the fact he see zekrom 5 minutes after come in isshu.
Lia Silverclaw chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
This chapter was definitely worth waiting for and I admit I can't wait to see what you do with Scraggy's hatching, meeting Sewaddle and the episode battling the bully. I'm looking forward to reading your chapter when it comes out.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Love the chapter :) ! I also like the part when pikachu and the other be talking amount themselves ! Please update soon bye
LadyKarma18 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I love you so much right now. This chapter was perfect! I read and reread it at least 3 or 4 times now XD you really have Dento/Cilian in character XD and you had N defending Ash which is just amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon again!
Little Sachi chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I'm just waiting for Ash to reveal his expierance to everyone. And NxAsh to the go!
Vuurvlieg chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
This is so awesome! :) I'll never get enough of this story. I also liked Dento's explanation about why he thought Ash was 'special'. It fits, especially since Ash wants to become a pokemon master after all. :D For that he can't simply master a single type or be a jack of all trades. :) N is learning more about the world too. :) I liked that explanation about people who feared pokemon too.
I'm guessing that that 'period of time' that Ash was talking about when he constantly got hurt was when Charizard was still refusing to listen? Cause that was almost 'pokemon abuse' in the opposite sense of the word. :) Will that come up at some point? In is leage (in canon), charizard originally became part of Ash's team again for a bit didn't he? Will what happened with Pikachu (and Zekrom) come up at some point. It is overly clear by now to the others that Pikachu should be far higher level than he is at this point so... in anyone gonna ' bite the bullet' there? :D

I do wonder how far you're planning to keep close to the anime with your story. Especially since I really love the story but the anime at this point was kind of disappointing to me. You seem to keep close to the happenings but than again, you also change some stuff (in the canon Ash lost at least 1 of his 3 matches at that first gym). Do you have any plans for that?

In any case, thank you for the new chapter. It was absolutely worth the wait! (though I wish it had been here sooner since I'm just an impatient little shit and this is my favorite pokemon fic of all time) :D I'm glad that you're not planning to stop it. Thanks again!
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I was so happy to read this chapter, it was really awesome to get reacquainted with the story. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Jetafray Angel chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Yes! An update! :D I loooooooove this. :3

I really liked Cilan/Dento's analysis on Ash. I never really thought about it much, but it makes a lot of sense. All the 'flavors' seem to fit. And it's interesting to see the aura and it's effects all the time. I love how you included that; it's been one of my favorite things from the movies that I wish was more incorporated into the series.

Checked out the comic by the DA person. :3 Thanks for mentioning it! :D

Well, glad to see it's not dead and hopefully back to being updated… bit more often? Because it's epic. Plain and simple. So update soon!
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
awesome update
Kyu-Momo chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
YAAAAYYY! An update! I'm so happy!

This is awesome! YAAAAYYY!

...yeah, I'll be fangirling for a while. Excuse me. :3
Mikazuki Hime chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Oh wow. I was incredibly excited when I opened my favourites list and saw you had updated. And this chapter more than made up for the wait! I love your characterization and storyline with N. Now I'm just looking forward to all of Satoshi's past exploits coming out in the open and the new gang's reaction to each. I'll be honest and say that I love the idea of seeing some of his old pokemon friends. MewTwo, anyone? lol
On a friendly side note, I just wanted to let you know that, at the beginning of Dento's "Satoshi's taste" explaination, you actually put 'Cilan' instead of 'Dento'. "Cilan was almost drifting across the ground..."

Again, I love watching N learn about the reality of the pokemon world through Satoshi's example, so thank you for this awesome opportunity to read about it! )
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Oh my god... this is so awesome and beautiful TT_TT, really, how you describe Ash and what Pikachu talks about, is just so inspiring and wonderful, I was SO glad you updated and was totally taken off-guard by how even more amazing this chapter was. Please continue this story of Awesomeness, PLEASE!

-Your fan Aurora
konan248 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
YES new chapter! I love your story! I also love the fact that n is like a stalker and the friendship between him and satoshi. Can't wait for the rest, and more Pokemon logic! :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
WOW.
A few questions.
Will Ash's new companion find out that Ash have seen a lot of Legendary before he came here?
Will Ash have Legendary in his party in the story?
Will N learn that his father is not a good person any time soon?
When will N star notice that he like Ash?
Gasel chapter 4 . 5/27/2014