Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
konan248 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
YES new chapter! I love your story! I also love the fact that n is like a stalker and the friendship between him and satoshi. Can't wait for the rest, and more Pokemon logic! :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
WOW.
A few questions.
Will Ash's new companion find out that Ash have seen a lot of Legendary before he came here?
Will Ash have Legendary in his party in the story?
Will N learn that his father is not a good person any time soon?
When will N star notice that he like Ash?
Gasel chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
great, new chapter:)
Konno Miharu chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
You finally updated! I was so happy to read! Again, I want to say that I love your writing style! It's well written and detailed, showing how much you put into it and giving the readers a deeper thinking. Continue your work!
tinypurplegiraffe chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Very very happy that you updated, I absolutely love this story! The way you write the characters is thoroughly enjoyable (especially the different personalities of the pokemon) and I've found this to be one of the very few pokemon fanfictions that I actually like (or in this case - love!).
I'm really hoping that Ash tells them about some of his adventures with the legendaries - I think their faces would be hilarious
random bug chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
love love love it keep it going so happy you update keep it up. so cute smart ash but it seems like dento and iris do not get that this is not ashs first journey it would be funny to have them relize her is the ornge iland champion and the ranks he has. and i love N and how he is with ash it cute great job.
Nova Bucker chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
You are awesome, this is literally one of the many SUPERAWESOME-fics-that-are-so-awesome-that-I expect-that-they-will-only-be-updated-twice-a-year-or-less-until-possibly-abandoned, and then lo and behold I refresh my favorites page and it's at the TOP! I'm like HOLY $HIT OMG YESSSSS! Not to mention the hallelujah chorus in the background, and I re-read the entire fic with the new chap, thank you for making my extremely early morning! Also, the wait between isn't so bad when you turn out genius such as this, the quality is amazing! Your character interaction flows naturally, and scenes are fleshed out but you manage to make them not overstay their welcome. It's so hard to find REALLY good Pokémon fanfics that are still being updated(most of the ones I loved were abandoned sadly) and yours is a work of art! )

Anyways, speaking of X&Y, Hoenn remakes OMG, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are going to be the coolest! I don't know why but are you as excited as everyone else?! I AM! Okay, random fangirling checked, back to review, I love your writing style and this fic, and I wish you good luck with life and future writing endeavors. I (and many other people probably) eagerly await your next installment to this wonderful and engaging story, keep up the good work and happy trails! :)
Riibas chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
The alert I got that said that this fic was updated me jump up and shout "Hell yeah!".

Wow. Ash and Pikachu are quite (surprisingly) a philosophical pair.

I look forward to seeing how you're going play around with Ash's battle with Trip. The rematch they had in canon was such a disappointment.

I find myself wanting to see your version of Touko and Touya.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for your next chapter! Happy writing!
Happerry chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Oh, yay! An update! I thought this was dead, so it's extra nice to see that it isn't.

Personally, for the Volt Tackle thing, I kinda assumed that Ash was using Aura, at least in this fic.
suntan140 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
happy you updated is ash going to tell that he meet legendary pokemon? hope you update soon this is a awesome story
jayswing96 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
This is so amazing! You put so much time and effort into these chapters it's always worth the wait. The character development is amazing, and I'm so can't wait to see how Ash's new mixed past will turn out. I simply can't wait for what you have next. :) Keep up the great work. I can assure you that many people appreciate you work.
general zargon chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG You updated! YAY! XD *Cheers and throws confetti* I'm really happy that you decided to continue this story! *Cheers again* I noticed some typos, but I'm too happy that you updated to really care right now - I'll probably read over the chapter again later and laugh though. :P I loved the whole Ash-being-philosophical-when-sleepy thing, not to mention Cilan's analysis of Ash's style. I enjoyed that part from Pidove's point of view too. . LOL at the Johnny Appleseed bit, but loved it anyway. :D I'm also looking forward to Cilan's, N's, and Iris's reactions when Ash tells them more about his past. I loved the part where Ash showed off his crazy healing ability and didn't think anything of it, and I hope to read more about the interactions of Ash's pokemon later. Please keep up the great work and update soon!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Crying happily since I absolutely missed reading this fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Yay, I'm glad you updated! I really do love this story, it's very well written and I don't find any obvious mistakes. It's not boring, but not too exciting to where ot will wear you out almost, and is paced well. It's better than some paperback and hardcover books that I've read, to be honest.

I like unkNownshipping, but I like this story as mainly a friendship.

(crap this review is getting too long, sorry!) I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter, and see you when it's posted!
Crazed King chapter 4 . 5/27/2014