Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Delton- weird Next Door Neighbor
N- That guy at work

Pfft...XD
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I have to admit yourself you are...quite impressive. First time I've ever seen Poke Appleseed.
Starshiner9 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Psst,

You should totally continue this if you get inspiration or time for it.

It's really well written and it's my favourite Pokemon fanfiction from all of the ones I've read. I'd really like to see this continued.

Only if you want to though, don't feel pressured by me.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Reeves-san chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Just over a year since the last update huh... I'll just have to sight tight and wait for the next chapter I guess.

I find it amazing how you've portrayed Ash here. He's not some eternal ten year old kid who felt like an utter rookie during his Unova days, nor is he somebody who suddenly had this revelation of how stupid he's been and somehow becomes absurdly smart and powerful in just a few weeks. He just seems... experienced. That is not something you can easily find in a pokemon fic that actually has Ash in it. His character just seems so believable. I can clearly see him maturing into this kind of person if the time actually flowed in the anime.

Pikachu's nice too. Seeing him as this veteran battler and traveler just seems right. The power drops were also nicely explained, so was the four-move-limit thing they had going on. But what I'm most interested in is that passing tidbit about Pikachu's Thunder attack and his power locks. Looking forward to seeing what you're going to do with that.

I could probably keep on rambling here about how I really like your takes on N, Zorua, Snivy, etc., and all things I look forward to seeing such as Iris' reaction to finding out how much of a veteran Ash actually is, but I guess this review's getting a bit long. Sorry about that.

Anyways, Happy Writing!
LadyKarma18 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
This is an awesome story. I've hardly seen any N and Ash fics that have them as friends or anything. This one is undoubtedly the best. I love how you have Ns view slowly changing in certain things.

Can I make a request? In the series I never liked how Iris would always call Ash a kid and maybe N could hear that and say something along the lines of Ash being far more wise then he looks or something?

I hope it's not too much to ask but do you think maybe you could update this soon? This is easily one of my fav pokemon fics :3
Starcross23 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
When will Ash tell his group about all the legendary pokemon he's met on his journey?
CJ chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This is hands down the best pokemon fic I've ever read. Awesome job fleshing out the world and making Ash stay in character without being an idiot. I really hope this gets updated, it would make me incredibly happy. Keep up the awesome work!
Sunshine-Girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I know its rude but...
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE !
Cato73 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Ash and N are so cute! I also love how Pikachu is taking care of Ash, the little pokemon is just too adorable.

The length of the chapters are great, I'll defintely read the story again while I wait for the next chapter!

Lina
Cersesi chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I like it.
Crazed King chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
This is socool!
Avatar Aang chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
It's brilliant cant wait for more i love it xx
Luka chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Wow really cool so far, I love the little details you've added that the anime seems to gloss over. Looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
casey chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
You know when you mentioned about N and saying it should be in the Black & White Series almost as soon as i read this fic that's exactly what happened (saw epsiodes online by the way)
I love this story i hope you write mroe chapters for it..;)
273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »