Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
razska'spromise chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Please update love the story do far can't wait for N to meet charizard and see just how much ash loves his pokemon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
This amazing , I need more ! (And the light shippy feels make me squee)
x-smith chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Wow, a version of Ash that has a brain. I didn't think it was possible to pull that off convincingly. Good job! I can't wait to see where you go with it!
general zargon chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Hm, aside from me getting confused by all the different names, I really enjoyed this story! It's different, yet really close to the series in places. :) I loved how you wrote Tepig's and Snivy's thoughts and feelings, and the pokemon conversation was just incredible. :D I loved Snivy's explanation to N of why she let herself get caught, you could almost feel his world view shifting! The dream sequence was also amazing, and I hope you decide to continue this story! :D Please keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Despite the notes you typed in, it really is an amazing piece of work. My only complaint so far is that you should update... Anyway, strive hard and make us proud!
relapse warrior chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
so I'm not an anon, just too lazy to sign in.

And HA! Hundredth review. That never happens, super happy XD XD.

I've just recently dived back into pokemon, as I was firmly generation 1 only, but then I got sucked into pokemon Black/white game and well.
It escalated rather quickly from there.

And, in the words of fans everywhere, I boarded a ship. The N ship. I love that chrismas head, and your characterizations and explainations (finally! a reason for pikachus mysterious level loss) made my week. Can't wait for more,
Relapse Warrior
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Definately an interesting little find
ThTBA chapter 3 . 10/30/2013
I love what you're doing to this story. Ash's characterization is WONDERFUL, and I love that you're including so much from the previous seasons and movies. You've retained his childish qualities while still giving him badass moments to shine. I laugh every single time ash misprounces "enne", and the language difference you've included is fascinating.

I don't know how to correctly word why I love this story so much... its just ... great. Everything is wonderful. I willl doubtfully reread this again soon, so I'll try to compose a better review then. In the meantime, thanks for writing this story.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/29/2013

Will Ash catch other pokemon then just the ones in canon? Will he visit Zorua and Zoroark like he promised? Will Zorua stay with N?
A Brilliant Loser chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
Kind of sad that this won't be slashy but I am too amused by stalker!N to really care hahaha. It's a cute story so far and I'm glad I read it! Thank you so much for writing and I hope you continue in the future :3
Great chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I love it! Especially how Ash is affecting everyone. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHm finally new chapter:) i find this fabulous story and hope for more:)
CatLoverx33 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
I hope you update soon! Can you add some more Satoshi/N fluff?
Sunshine - Girl chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
It has been over four months could you please update or make an authors note to say that your busy or you have something other to do that would be nice :3 I want to know how it goes on :) And your story is the best I have ever seen :D
sorry about my gramma :)