Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Darkspider chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
*claps hands in glee* You updated! I kind of lost hope of this piece of treasure being updated. Lol. But I did cry a bit when I read that this wasn't going to be N / Satoshi pairing but very close friendship works too. (I was whooping when it was announced that N was going to be in the anime and I had shipped these two so hard, too bad there are not a lot of fics or fanarts though.)

I did think that Ash takes too much damage and I always wondered, doesn't he get bruises and stuff? I mean, flamethrowers, thunderbolts, vine whips. I suppose your mention of him using his aura is a really awesome idea. Haha. And the developing friendship (I am calling it bromance though *shot*) between N and Satoshi is freaking awesome.

Can't wait to read more! *happily faves*
random bug chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
so so so cute i love love love this keep it going so adding to my favs i am going to read your other storys to this is just great wonderful job _ one of the greats Pokemon fan fics i have readied and hope to keep reading
random bug chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
i am reaslly loveing this story keep up the good work. the explamations are really nice i will be adding this to my favs. i also like n and how you are think and explaming who or why you did it that way it really helps to undeestand this story i rally like it.
1arigato chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I am so glad you updated!

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is a good manga/anime, I agree, but I always look forward to more chapters for this fic; it is literally the only thing keeping me reading Pokémon fanfiction! I especially love Ash/Satoshi's very sincere, very compassionate nature, Pikachu's loyal actions bred from experience and love, and the observations and realisations made by one around the two. N, I naturally looked forward to reading thoughts from, but you certainly surprised me by getting me hooked to those of Snivy, Zorua, and the other Pokémon, especially when interactions with Pikachu were especially shared and detailed in this chapter.

Keep on writing and drawing wonderful stories from your imagination. Your creativity is making the Pokémon fanfic world go 'round! ;D
Kyu-Momo chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I can't tell you how happy I was to see the update notice in my email! Thank you for updating and with such a long chapter too! :D

Aww man I find it hilarious that Ash has trouble pronouncing 'N' and N has since given up trying to correct him. heeheehee and Zorua has so much fun teasing N I can't help but laugh! XD

This fic has gone from a "really really like it" to an easy "okay I love this fic now"!
Please please please continue! :D
random reader chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
wow this story ROCKS! i LOVE it! N is so confused and it's adorable! whenever i get stuck in a story i just have some evil peeps kidnap someone, and that usually gets a chapter or two done with.
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is a really good story, the characters are fleshed out and interesting, the dialogue is natural and riveting and the descriptions are well done.
SailorSea chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Wow that was a long chapter. It was freakin awesome though! I love you really emphasize and show the best of Ash without making him look perfect. The bit with the patras was great and unexpected. You showed rlly well how Ash does tend to jmp into harms way for his pokemon. The best thing for me though was that you actually showed Ash getting hurt! The anime never does that and we see him taking some pretty hard hits sometimes...Can't wait for more!
E chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
As heartwarming as it is absorbing, you also get a lot more perspective for the characters and that is always a plus. This is some really good writeing hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
will ash be getting any of his old pokemon into his current team for the unova league and will his traveling companions learn that he did more than one league?
NeonKaii chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
And.. That was awesome!
Aria Styles chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I adore this fic so much! I like the fact that ash is actually smart here and is using what he learned in the past what 5/6 or so seasons. I don't even remember what season we're on. But their maturing and become the trainer, we always knew he could be. Instead of the immature, immortal ten year old that they have made him. This is wonderful! And N is so adorable and I love the interaction between N and Ash.
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Can I hug you? Or at least give you a digital hug? Because you're making me love this fanfic more and more! I mean, it's amazing what you write! You explained the whole bottomless bag issue that pops up for every single Pokemon episode and game, a possible reason as to why there were such a lack of berries in Kanto, and even explained how Satoshi, who every now and then, takes a hit from a Pokemon, and the next day turned out unscathed! And I love the way you portray N, especially as a child. And yay! N is traveling with Satoshi! Satoshi is also more mature when certain things are involved...
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Whoa I love the length of this. Its obvious you have a good grasp on the characters and what you want to happen. Good job.
jayswing96 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I find this chapter absolutely great and at it's best despite you not being in a 'pokemon mood'. I also think it's great that Satoshi still can use his aura ability and according to the bulbpedia aura (in the anime) can be used several ways, like how Satoshi used it to 'sense other auras and view his surrounding. However, it can also be used to read the minds and actions of another being. (From Satoshi's ability to connect entirely and fully with about every type of pokemon [including the legendaries like Mewtwo] I would say he also can use this ability to its lowest possible level as well. As you said before, Satoshi already seems to be able to understand his pokemon with/without a translator, so I think he might be unknowingly using his ability to get, not a clear 'catch' of their thoughts or intentions, but a general feeling of it.) Of course this is just my thought on the idea. Anyways this was awesome and I eagerly await for your next chapter.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »