Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Starcross23 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
When will Ash tell his group about all the legendary pokemon he's met on his journey?
CJ chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This is hands down the best pokemon fic I've ever read. Awesome job fleshing out the world and making Ash stay in character without being an idiot. I really hope this gets updated, it would make me incredibly happy. Keep up the awesome work!
Sunshine-Girl chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I know its rude but...
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE !
Cato73 chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Ash and N are so cute! I also love how Pikachu is taking care of Ash, the little pokemon is just too adorable.

The length of the chapters are great, I'll defintely read the story again while I wait for the next chapter!

Lina
Cersesi chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I like it.
Crazed King chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
This is socool!
Avatar Aang chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
It's brilliant cant wait for more i love it xx
Luka chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Wow really cool so far, I love the little details you've added that the anime seems to gloss over. Looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
casey chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
You know when you mentioned about N and saying it should be in the Black & White Series almost as soon as i read this fic that's exactly what happened (saw epsiodes online by the way)
I love this story i hope you write mroe chapters for it..;)
Reena47 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
You have both given me something so amazing I can't even describe it and ruined my life. But I love you for it.

Really, I love your Ash, your N and your pokemons. The interactions are so interesting to read and I... I don't know, I feel like Im N wanting to know more about Ash and his pokemons. But now I can't look for more fics because all I can think is "I miss Renegade's characters..." (really frickin loved your characterizations) and your fic was the first one I read! (just got into the N fandom)

Anyways... Im being silly. And this was my weird way of saying that Im loving "The trainer from a far Away land".

I'll wait for the new update patiently hoping you get the pokemon mood back soon. 'till the next chapter!
unafraid chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
Will Haruka be appearing? Kudos for using the japanese names, btw.
rain chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Ash is good for N
razska'spromise chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Please update love the story do far can't wait for N to meet charizard and see just how much ash loves his pokemon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
This amazing , I need more ! (And the light shippy feels make me squee)
x-smith chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Wow, a version of Ash that has a brain. I didn't think it was possible to pull that off convincingly. Good job! I can't wait to see where you go with it!
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »