Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 4 . 6/27
Gawds I missed this so much. Seriously I get a hankering for this beautiful fic and just read all the chapters all over again.
I especially adore your N and Satoshi interactions. They're so clean and pure (kind of) and I so appreciate the work you must put into them.
I have a serious need to both rewatch Pokemon, and start my black/white journey all over again XD
Awesome as usual! I look forward to more

((Actually, do you have any recommendations for some amazing Pokemon fics like this? Or at least ones that focus on N and or Satoshi?))
yuki chapter 4 . 6/26
update soon please
Please please please update
Active-mind-15 chapter 4 . 6/5
This chapter...I like it...ANOTHER!
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 4 . 6/5
... *sigh* sad you haven;t updated this in ages, but its just one of those fics you can read over and over and not get bored of it.

Also, I think supermarket banana's are real-life pokémon berrys - they just don't have healing factor. The reason i think this is cuz the banana's in most supermarkets are all clones that only produce a single yield - so have to be cut down for a new tree(do i call it a tree? i mean banana's are herbs but i dont know the technical name for it) to be put in its place... henceforth, real life Pokémon berrys.

I love your portrayal of everyone here, especially Ash - i mean there is no way he survived everything his journey has thrown at him without being somewhat tougher then the average human. Your explanation on Aura fits (Will Iris and Cylan learn of it or will it just be a side note?)
Also, real life stories/myths incorporated is awesome :)
Update soon please
Kira Akuma chapter 4 . 5/15
XD this story is awesome! The way you portray N is pretty interesting too! I hope you update soon!
Errinenrungun chapter 4 . 5/9
So COOL! This is my first time reading such a story and the interactions between the characters hooked me as much as the first time I read Artemis Fowl! Can't wait for the next update but take your time. Will there be situations that will force Ash to use aura though? Or maybe show N and the rest of the gang how a coordinator battle is like for an omake or a filler?
X59 chapter 4 . 4/24
This is rather interesting and I can't wait to see what happens next
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 4 . 4/14
damn, kinda wishing you continued this, lol...
sssweety chapter 4 . 2/27
I like very much this story, it's interesting! Satoshi and Pikachu are awesome and the rest of the team are the same. Please continue it, you did a very good job with this one. Unil next time, thank you for the fic, bye bye
XCagedHopeX chapter 4 . 2/21
Just wanted to let you know that I fully enjoyed your story so far. And Thant I can't wait to see what you have in store for the upcoming chapters! Thanks for writing this! :)
FireFox Vixen chapter 4 . 2/20
N, you are a stalker.

Yuki F. Karasu chapter 3 . 2/1
I can't wait to see the next chapter!
242 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »