Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
IvyLyle chapter 4 . 8/19/2016
The story is soo amazing ! I can't wait to read more :D Keep up the great work :)))
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 4 . 8/2/2016
Love this! I also love N/Ash even if its not that noticable here. I hope you update soon ne?! Do you know of any other pokemon fics like this? Preferable with a smarter yet still naive ash?...possibly paired with N!
adf chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
please update again soon!
Elwyntaiga chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Love the story, N is just so cute in his quiet/confused fondness for Satoshi! Please update again soon!
Pinksakura200 chapter 4 . 7/16/2016
Honestly one of the best pokemon fics I've ever read. I think you capture Ash amazingly, having him be wise, and still energetic. I really also love your pikachu and other pokemon's personalities. I hope you continue the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2016
Are u going 2 come back to this story? I really lov it. It's a bit long but I think that's just another reason I wanna read more! Plz come back 4 more chapters :)
Tyler chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Well, you could have them be rivals to a degree of either friends or Paul and Gary enemy like rivals for Black and White.
Raevenia10152003 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
...N is 20 here, and Ash is 14...does that mean N is a pedophile? *honest innocent look here*
Raevenia10152003 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Uwaahh~ When are you going to update~?!
Krulla Chief chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Technically, black eyes don't exist. All eyes that look black are just a really dark shade of brown.
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
... no matter how many times i read this, This fic is always amazing!

I hope you get around to uploading more chapters soon. I wanna see how this continues :)

(Ps. will any of Satoshi's Aura skills be shown/mentioned?)
(PPs. I would have written this for chapter 4. but apparently i've already reviewed once on that chapter... Oh well... just goes to show how epic this is)
troublemonster chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
troublemonster chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
...
Kitsune-Hime13 chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
I swear, this fic is one that I remember exists every couple months, read all of, then cry when I realize there's only 4 chapters. It's literally my favorite Pokemon fic out there cause all the characters are on point and act in ways expected from them. Not to mention all the extra detail make sense and don't seem forced or awkward.
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Would it be bad if I wanted this to update?D:
Update soon!:)