Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
troublemonster chapter 2 . 4/9
troublemonster chapter 2 . 4/9
...
Kitsune-Hime13 chapter 4 . 4/6
I swear, this fic is one that I remember exists every couple months, read all of, then cry when I realize there's only 4 chapters. It's literally my favorite Pokemon fic out there cause all the characters are on point and act in ways expected from them. Not to mention all the extra detail make sense and don't seem forced or awkward.
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 4/2
Would it be bad if I wanted this to update?D:
Update soon!:)
frakrakken11 chapter 2 . 4/1
Q
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 4 . 3/31
I love this story! Are you going to continue it?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 4 . 3/17
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Lynxgoddess chapter 4 . 3/5
love it. Such a great story! can't wait to see where it goes
omegazeroinfi chapter 4 . 3/5
the potential here is huge. will this continue?
r3nlock chapter 4 . 1/26
this is awesome. i can't wait until they see a serious satoshi battle.
Deacog chapter 4 . 1/18
Please update soon
lewa282 chapter 4 . 1/6
I hope this beautiful piece continues on. I'm kinda just waiting for pikachu to explain that he's 7 or 8 years old, and that his speed and special attack are severely dampened right now, and the only one that believes him is oshawatt since he saw part of what happened.
When this story reaches the point where team plasma is controlling Reshiram, pikachu could simply use thunder to ionize their bodies or something else equally ridiculous with his absurd level of power, with the obligatory jaw dropping of everyone in the vicinity at pikachu's power utterly crushing any reasonable opposition.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 1/5
Ch 4

Sometimes Ash really could be so funny energetic as a tobler or as probably the Pokemons say hatchling , sometimes so reckless, prizing the look and the qualities and skills building confidence,
Sometimes smart and inventive
And all of this full with energy ,flame , heart spirit his whole thing
in various events randomly appearing
and always so concerned for any living creature,
been himself naturally makes him so pleasantly unpredictable and interesting in whole time.

Could You better describe Ash be my guest and try to describe this compassionate diversity of Ash's nature.

And update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 1/5
Ch 2

Basically 2 things for human speech in those creatures.

Selfcouciousness and the biggest one is overcoming the limitations in their vocabularity dictionary and start with close enough different sounds.
In that way in about a day or matter of days would be possible actual human speech.
That was the way which Meaut done it when he was close to a first grade school and learned to talk just listening and repeating until he talked just for a matter of hours.

In other possible way is after knowing their actions are in consciousness and lucid by extreme will to be forced to talk from their speech to crudely slowly bit by bit until is formed actual human sentence and be understood in a manner of about half hour more or less, hour to few hours.
Fandom Flicker chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Tiny slip up. You used the American name for Satoshi. But its fine. I've been mixing up the two names the whole time I was reading it.
276 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »